Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream Review: Hey guys, I am very excited about the product that I am going to talk about today. Its a very fast selling product by Josh Rosebrook. If you’re new to this brand, basically Josh Rosebrook who is also the owner of this all natural brand has a very holistic approach towards beauty. He believes you can achieve perfection if you care for your inner health as much as outer beauty. I have heard so much about his brand and for this reason I am very happy to be sharing my experience with one of his star products – The Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream.
Claims for Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream
Keeping skin hydrated is one of the best ways to keep it looking radiant and youthful – and Josh Rosebrook’s Vital Balm Cream is a potent, multi-benefit moisturiser, specially designed to both replenish skin’s hydration and help it to retain it. Uniting the richly moisturising benefits and luxurious finish of a cream, combined with the breathable benefits of a balm, this is the ideal hybrid for normal to dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
Aloe vera, whole organic actives and rich plant oils deliver skin-regenerating nutrients, while Indian senna seed (also known as ‘botanical hyaluronic acid’) enhances skin cells’ natural ability to hold the moisture that is critical to repair. Together, these clever natural ingredients plump, soften, protect and slow skin decline, so that it appears beautifully radiant.
How to Use Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream
- Mist face with Hydrating Accelerator. Next apply Active Infusion Serum, then apply a small amount of Vital Balm Cream evenly over entire face.
- Formulated for normal to dry, dehydrated, and sensitive skin – all ingredients are non comedogenic, but skin types who congest easy or are acne prone should sample first.
*Vital Balm Cream may liquefy while in transit during the summer. This is completely normal and does not affect the product’s efficacy or performance. To restore the wonderful, silky texture of the product, simply refrigerate for 48 hours.
Ingredients in Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, *Mango Seed Butter, *Avocado Oil, *Jojoba Seed Oil, *Shea Butter, *Indian Senna Seed Extract (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), *Vegetable Glycerin, *Gum Arabic, *Borage Seed Oil, *Evening Primrose Oil, *Honey, +Broccoli Seed Oil, *Sea Buckthorn Oil, *Vitamin E, *Ashwagandha, *Turmeric, *Rose Hips, *Goji Berry, *Calendula, *Black Cohosh, *Elderberry, *Bladderwrack, *Marshmallow Root, *Ginger, *Fenugreek, *Chickweed, *Licorice, *Raspberry Leaf, *Dandelion, *Sage, *Eyebright, *Milk Thistle, *Rose Petal, *St. John’s Wort, *Cat’s Claw, *Cinnamon, *Lavender, *Ginkgo Biloba, *Rosemary, ^Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, +Blue Tansy Essential Oil, +Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, +Lavender Essential Oil, *Vanilla Extract. Indian Senna Seed/Cassia Angustafolia extract is made in-house along with all herbal extracts and infusions.
^Non-GMO Plant Sourced
Price of Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream
$45.00 for 0.75 oz in USA
£85.00 for 45 mL in UK
(It is available in 2-3 sizes. Please inquire with the retail partners in your respective country to know which sizes are available in your country)
In Detail Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream Review and My Experience
The first thing I thought when I got it was – what a tiny jar! Its a small blue coloured jar which looks very simple. I mean, at first some might think, did I really just pay so much money for this? A basic looking tiny jar of product! But wait for it, when I used it I was blown away within the first few uses.
The vital balm cream has a creamy consistency with a smooth texture. At the first glance, this might look like its thick, but when I touch it, its really soft and creamy. Feels a little luxurious. It does tend to separate as time passes but I just mix it with my clean fingers and it works good. It has a faint hue of blue to it. I cannot really put a finger but it has this really calming smell which is super mild and basically disappears within minutes after application.
Because this has no SPF in it, I started using this at night. I just cleansed my skin, used a mild toner, eye cream and then applied this cream. A little goes a long way and I just need a small amount per use. I spread it on my skin and gently massaged it. It felt nice and hydrating.
So I wondered why this is named as “balm cream” when it neither looked or felt like a balm. I mean a balm is supposed to feel like a film on the skin and look like a balm whereas this product does not abide by either of its usual description. Well I found the reason and it goes like – a balm is supposed to be immensely hydrating which this product undoubtedly is! Secondly its in a cream form so – cream!
After a few times, I started spraying pure rose water on the skin and then applying this cream and it started working even better. I woke up with the most hydrated and plump looking skin ever! My skin hadn’t looked this good even when I was taking care of it 24 x 7. Also, because my skin was getting all the hydration it needs, it looked really radiant and glowing.
If you look at the ingredients, the vital balm cream is mostly composed of natural oils which are on top of the list. We all know that oils don’t really hydrate our skin, they basically prevent evaporation of water from the skin and keep it from drying. That is the reason I started including rose water spray lightly before using this cream.
This product also contains Indian Senna Seed extract. This is a natural product which works exactly like hyaluronic acid. Therefore it is also called as Botanical Hyaluronic Acid. So when using this cream, I don’t have to go on and layer my HA serum on top because this already has its natural form.
After a few days, I started using this during the day as well. I would spray my rose water, eye cream, apply this cream on my face and then after 10 minutes, apply my sunscreen. I have to say this is one of my all time favourite facial moisturiser ever now! It hydrates, illuminates as well as kind of rejuvenates my skin.
So all in all, this cream doesn’t claim or do anything fancy, but once I used it, I am just hooked. It has made my skin look and feel amazing. My skin becomes quite sensitive specially around that time of the month and this helped calm the redness and made my skin feel soft and nice.
I highly recommend this cream to all skin types. Its really great and has amazing effects on my skin. It easily is one of the best things I have used for my skin. I know it doesn’t claim some fancy things like “getting rid of dark circles” “removing dark spots” “getting rid of wrinkles” or anything. But trust me guys, when I say that hydrating your skin is the answer to 99% of skin troubles next to your diet.
If you have used this cream before, please do not forget to comment below and share about your experience with this product.
PROs of Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream
- Simple down to earth packaging with potent goodness inside. I am paying for the product, not the packaging.
- Has a mild soothing scent, upon some research I think this is due to blue tansy essential oil which also gives the product its faint blue hue.
- Really easy to apply and absorbs well into the skin. Does not feel oily or greasy at all. You can go ahead and apply makeup on top very comfortably.
- Makes my skin really soft and hydrated. Skin feels plum and looks radiant.
- Calms down skin redness.
- Causes absolutely no irritation.
- Certified organic and they do not test on animals.
CONs of Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream
- Not easily available outside USA.
- Not sure how this would perform for ladies with very oily skin type. Also, if you have acne prone or comedogenic skin, please ask your dermatologist before using this or may be use a sample before getting the full size.
- Because this cream is composed mostly of essential and natural oils, I highly suggest using an essence or spraying some rose water before applying the cream, it doubles up the benefits in my experience.
- If you look at the ingredients list, you are sure to get impressed. Its clean and all natural. So basically you’re applying all natural things on the face. Hence I strongly advise using a sunscreen on top if you wear this during the day.
- Keep this away from direct sunlight. Also, start using this as soon as you get it or it might start separating like mine did.