Claims for Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder
- This classical powder preparation is characterized by it’s fineness and high degree of colour neutrality.
- Translucent powder contains a large share of modified rice starch, unique in its specification. It assures great absorption power and enhances the durability of make up on the skin. Translucent powder is outstandingly suited for all professional applications. The fine powder particles produce a comfortable pleasant wearing feeling.
13 Shades Available
TL1: Colourless/translucent, TL2: Pale yellow
TL3: Off white (neutral), TL4: Yellow, TL5: Ochre
TL6: Pink, TL7: Medium tan, TL8: Dark brown
TL9: Light tan, TL10: Sun tan, TL11: Peach
TL12: Dark tan, TL13: Medium brown
Price of Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder
$ 11.65 for 20 g in the USA
£ 12.00 for 20 g in the UK
₹ 400.00 for 20 g, ₹ 800.00 for 60 g.
Also available in a size of 500 g as a refill.
In Detail Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder Review, Swatches in Shade TL 4 and My Experience
The powder is packed in a plastic tub which has the brand logo on top with a sinister smile on the lid. On opening the lid there is another plastic layer. It has many tiny holes to dispense the product. The entire packaging is messy because once the product comes out of the holes, it does not go back in easily.
Overall there are 13 shades of Kryolan translucent loose powder available. Therefore, one can easily find their match perfectly in this range. Mine is TL4 shade which is basically a yellow loose powder.
Let me write a little bit about a yellow loose powder. It basically helps in brightening up the complexion, taking the excess oil away from the face as well as keeping the foundation in place. I have realised over a period of time that no matter how good your foundation is, it’s important to pair it up with a good compact or loose powder. In fact, Kryolan translucent powder one the best loose powders that I have ever got my hands on.
The texture of the Kryolan loose powder is very-very smooth and finely milled. It doesn’t feels chalky at all when you apply it. In fact it helps hide pores to some extent as well.
Although the powder is yellow in colour it does not give any yellow tint to my complexion. On application, it completely merges with my skin and brightens up my complexion. It makes my skin look awake and fresh. This loose powder helps my foundation set properly and prevents my skin from getting oily. It feels very-very lightweight. It keeps my skin from accumulating any natural excess oils hence, the makeup never looks caky or uneven.
I have been using this loose powder for more than six months now and I absolutely love it. This shade will suit all skin tones and complexion as far as I can tell.Coming on to the staying power of the kryolan loose powder. It stays on my skin for good 3-4 hours maximum and after which I usually need some touch up to keep my skin free of excess oils because I have combination skin.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder
2) Good staying power.
3) Brightens up my complexion.
4) Feels lightweight on my skin. Therefore, no feeling of cakiness.
5) Nice and smooth texture.
6) Will suit all skin types.
7) A little bit goes a long way.
CONs of Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder
1) Packaging is not travel friendly.
2) Product gets messy in the tub.
3) Some may end up wasting the product because a lot of it comes out every time on the brush.
4) Limited availability.
Would I Recommend Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder
Yes definitely. It’s a must have loose powder for every one in their vanity. In fact, I already purchased a backup of this. Definitely recommend this product to you all. Rather than spending 3 times more amount on Mac, Inglot and Bobbi Brown you can buy this as a quality as well as budget friendly option.
1) Use this loose powder to brighten up dull and tired looking face.
2) It is a good setting powder. Hence, one can apply this after the foundation.
3) Can also use this on top of a lipstick to make the lipstick appear matte.
4) You may also brush it on your eyelashes before applying mascara, it gives a volumizing effect.
(although it has some cons but I am in love with this product. It’s definitely stands in competition with high end brands at an affordable price.)