Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation Review, Swatches: Today I am going to talk about the basic element of any makeup ritual. Yes you got it right- foundation it is. I am going to review Lakme Invsible Finish Foundation in the shade 02. I am sure almost every girl has used Lakme products because they are quite affordable and good too. When it comes to foundation, I feel getting the shade that matches your skin tone is the main task. This Lakme foundation matches my skin perfectly. Read on below for a detailed review.
Claims for Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
Offers perfect blending and full coverage for a flawless invisible finish. Formulation spreads evenly all over the skin including dry & uneven, patchy skin. It contains SPF8 to provide sun protection. Shades are especially created for Indian skin tones.
How to Use Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
- Open the bottle and take out the foundation using the saptula.
- You can spread it on your palm and then use it on your face or use it directly.
- Dot your face with foundation evenly and using your fingers, brush or beauty blender apply it evenly.
Key ingredients in Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
Magnesium sulphate, Laureth 4, Cyclomethicone
Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation Shades Available
Its easily available online as well as at any beauty store near you. There are 6 shades available as follows
Price of Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
₹ 250.00 for 25 mL
Its also available at discounted price online. Please note that Lakme products are directly available only in India currently.
In Detail Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation Review, Swatches and My Experience
This foundation comes in a translucent sturdy glass bottle with a screw cap of dark maroon colour. There is a spatula attached to the cap that helps to dispense the product. Any day pump packaging is preferred in foundations as they are hygienic and convenient to use but at this price lets be happy with what we have got.
I have always been a fan of the no make up look. I have tried many other brands but was never satisfied with the shade. Finally found this foundation and I have never looked back. It’s ideal when you want to look fresh but not made up. True to its name, the effect after application is a healthy glow with matte invisible finish.
Fortunately I have a clear skin and covering dark spots or blemishes is not my concern. So, I never needed a heavy duty foundation. This one is runny and light in texture. It provides decent coverage to any minor spots that I wish to cover. The best part is it matches my skin tone like charm and gives me an even skin tone and light makeup base that I completely love. The shade 2 that I am using comes in light beige color with yellow undertones. There are six shades to choose from. Its great for oily to combination skin but beauties with dry skin might require a moisturiser prior to application.
It has a mild fragrance, nothing extraordinary about it. Also, it contains SPF 8 which I feel is not adequate for sun protection. So that is not a special feature either. It is water based so feels light and not caky on my skin. As far as staying power is concerned, you need to dab some compact to let it stay but in hot and humid weather it starts melting away soon.
I would recommend you to buy it only if you are looking for sheer to light coverage and want a foundation for everyday use. At this price I am totally in love with this foundation and don’t mind overlooking the flaws it has.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
- Travel friendly
- Water based
- Comes with an applicator
- Easily available
- Blends easily into skin
- Provides decent coverage for minor imperfections
- Gives healthy glow to skin
- Lightweight formula and does not feel heavy on skin
- Give nice matte natural finish
- Smooth creamy texture.
Cons of Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
- Doesn’t last long
- Wont hide dark blemishes
- SPF 8 is very mild sun protetion
- Limited shade options available
- Light coverage.
- While applying the foundation keep in mind not to forget your neck and ears. Always apply foundation on the neck and brush it onto your earlobes also, this way there will be an even skin tone.
- Never apply foundation to look fair, its purpose is to serve as a makeup base and make your skin look even. It basically aims to create a clean canvas for the remaining makeup products.
- You can mix two foundations to achieve the shade closest to your skin but refrain from using lighter shade as it will make your face look painted.