Hi my angels, continuing with the silkissime eyeliners reviews, this is the 2nd last one I guess. These eyeliners are so soft, silky and amazing that I had to catch them all 😛 (too much Pokemon go I guess 😀 ). So without waiting any further, let us get straight into the L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Silver Argente Review, Swatches
Claims for L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Silver Argente
Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn
How To Use
- Apply along the top and bottom lash line beginning in the inner corner of the eye and working outward.
- To sharpen, use L’Oréal’s Dual Sharpener and turn the pencil gently to create a working tip.
INR 575.00 for 1.10 g
In Detail L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Silver Argente Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Loreal Silkissime eyeliner Black Noir comes in a very basic pencil eyeliner form. The colour on the outside corresponds exactly to the shade of the pencil which makes is super convenient. My complain however is the fact that this is not a twist up or retractable design. I have to sharpen it which leads to so much product wastage.
The texture of the eyeliner is literally like butter. Honestly its like gliding butter on a warm pan when I use it on my skin. Needless to say there is zero tugging.
Silver Argente is the most gorgeous metallic silver eyeliner ever. Its pure on metallic. It does not have any obvious glitters. It just looks like liquid metal on your skin. I cannot have enough of it. I use it as an eyeliner and sometimes to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. Its a totally amazing formula for a true metallic silver eyeliner. It has never caused any irritation or redness on my eyes.
This eyeliner sets pretty quickly after applying. So if you want to smoke it out, you need to be quick. Once it sets, it does not smudge or transfer at all. It maintains its colour intensity for approximately 5-6 hours. After 6 hours I can notice slight fading from the outer corners of the eyes. Post 10 hours, there was significant fading and only 1/4th of the pigment was left behind.
To take it off completely, one definitely needs a makeup remover. It may seem like its coming out with normal face wash, if you notice closely, there is still some pigment remaining. So you want to take it off with a good makeup remover. I am completely in love with this eyeliner. This is honestly one of the best gold eyeliner that I have ever used. The only thing I would change about it is the packaging because I really hate sharpening products. Because this has such a buttery formula, it does get used up pretty fast and I have to sharpen it repeatedly.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Silver Argente
1. Pencil skin is colour coded.
2. Amazingly intense metallic silver shade.
3. Deeply pigmented.
4. Smudge free.
5. Applies like butter.
6. Long staying – stayed on my eyes for around 8 hours.
CONs of L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Silver Argente
1. Pencil form is a pain to sharpen. Because the formula of the eyeliner is super creamy, I have to sharpen it after every couple of uses.
2. The eyeliner gets over fast, costly as compared to other drugstore eyeliners in the market.
3. Does not really stay put for 16 hours.
1. The eyeliner is very soft and creamy, so make sure to always put the cap on after use.
2. This is such an amazing formula that you can apply it with a ease of a liquid eyeliner on the upper lash line.
3. Sharpen it with a proper pencil makeup sharpener. Don’t try to sharpen it with blade or it might result in product wastage.
4.8/5 (Extra points for the amazing creamy, silky texture and deep pigmentation)