Hi everyone, I was waiting eagerly for Loreal to launch these super pigmented eyeliners in India and finally they did. L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner True Teal Review, Swatches is going to be a part of the series of posts that I am doing on all the silkissime eyeliners. I am super excited and I cannot wait to show you guys how truly amazing these eyeliners are!
Claims for L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner True Teal
Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn
How To Use
- Apply along the top and bottom lash line beginning in the inner corner of the eye and working outward.
- To sharpen, use L’Oréal’s Dual Sharpener and turn the pencil gently to create a working tip.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, Copper, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir Mica, Ci 77491, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77000 / Aluminum Powder, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine]
INR 575.00 for 1.10 g
In Detail L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner True Teal Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Silkissime eyeliners come in a very basic pencil eyeliner form. The pencil is made out of plastic and the pigment is inside like lead. The colour on the outside corresponds exactly to the shade of the pencil which makes is super convenient. The only problem is, I need to sharpen it since it is a pencil pigment. I mean I don’t mind it but I definitely would find a twist up retractable packaging better.
The name of the shade “True Teal” quite literally defines the beautiful blue shade of this eyeliner. It is a very vibrant bright blue teal with a pearly sheen. The texture of the eyeliner is super creamy and glides along the skin very much like silk. I don’t even have to apply much pressure. It applies very smoothly without slightest tugging or dragging. Its like running a cube of butter in a hot pan 😛 . The pigmentation is very intense. As you can see in the swatches below, it gives almost 100% full pigmentation in a single stroke. Really love the texture and the pigmentation.
This eyeliner sets pretty quickly after applying. So if you want to smoke it out, you need to be quick. Once it sets, it does not smudge or transfer at all. It maintains its colour intensity for approximately 8-10 hours. After 10 hours I can notice slight fading from the outer corners of the eyes. After 16 hours, there was significant fading and only 1/3rd of the pigment was left behind.
To take it off completely, one definitely needs a makeup remover. It may seem like its coming out with normal face wash, if you notice closely, there is still some pigment remaining. So you want to take it off with a good makeup remover. I am completely in love with this eyeliner. This is honestly one of the best eyeliner that I have ever used.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner True Teal
1. Pencil skin is colour coded.
2. One of the most beautiful teal blue shade of eyeliners.
3. Intensely pigmented.
4. Smudge free.
5. Applies like butter.
6. Long staying – stayed on my eyes for around 10 hours.
CONs of L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner True Teal
1. Pencil form is a pain to sharpen. Because the formula of the eyeliner is super creamy, I have to sharpen it after every couple of uses.
2. The eyeliner gets over fast, costly as compared to other drugstore eyeliners in the market.
3. Does not really stay put for 16 hours, although 10+ hours is really good enough.
1. The eyeliner is very soft and creamy, so make sure to always put the cap on after use.
2. This is such an amazing formula that you can apply it with a ease of a liquid eyeliner on the upper lash line.
3. Sharpen it with a proper pencil makeup sharpener. Don’t try to sharpen it with blade or it might result in product wastage.
4.8/5 (Extra points for the amazing creamy, silky texture and deep pigmentation)