Hello everyone, So I finally added one more foundation in my vanity. I had promised myself that I will use whatever foundations I have before buying a new one. But when I saw this cute little baby at the Loreal counter in Mumbai, I went drooling and had to purchase it. Therefore ti know how this product faired on me please continue reading L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation Review, Swatches. If you have used this products please do not forget to tell me your thoughts in the comments section. Well without further a do lets get into the review.
Claims for L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation
- 1st bright matte foundation from loreal Paris, matte without the flat.
- 12h bright mattify,shower fresh sensation.
- Texture-air light.
- Coverage – natural.
- Finish – semi matte.
- Thanks to the natural powerful sebum absorbent volcanic perlite complex, magically absorbs skin oil and shine for a lasting shine – free mattity.
All L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation Shades Available
There are 5 shades Available – G1, G3, G5, N1 and N3. Below is an approximate shade guide for your reference.
How to Use L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation
I like to dab the foundation all over my face and then blend it with a dry beauty blender. I have used multiple tools to blend this foundation and the best tool that I found to use with this product is a beauty blender. Using a beauty blender just gives me a flawless finish and natural finish.
Ingredients and Info
Price of L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation
₹ 595.00 for 30 mL of product.
In Detail L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation Review, Swatches and My Experience
The loreal mat magique foundation comes in a pink box packaging and inside there is a small plastic tube with a metallic finish cap. The tube dispenses just the right amount of product. Tube packaging is more hygienic as well as light weight. Overall the packaging quite decent and user friendly.
They have launched 5 different shades in this range. These shades are – G1, G3, G5, N1 and N3 as mentioned above by the MBF Team.
I was matched the shade G3 which is I feel is pretty perfect for my MAC NC 42 skin tone. I feel this is a perfect matte foundation. However loreal claims this to be a semi matte foundation. I like the coverage of this foundation as well because it covers all my slight marks and blemishes. For heavy marks I use my concealer. Hence, overall I have to say that it provides medium to full coverage. This foundation never looks caky on my skin and provides a natural finish.
The texture of the foundation is soft and creamy. The foundation glides on very easily and smoothly on my face. Also, it is very easy to blend and work with. I can safely say that Loreal Mat Magique bright mat foundation has a light weight formula which feels very comfortable on the skin. I am in love with this foundation and have been using this each and every day. This baby has also replaced my lakme absolute mousse foundation which I used to use regularly.
This foundation is good for beauties with combination to oily skin. I don’t see this foundation working for the beauties with dry skin.
Loreal claims that this foundation stays for 12 hours which is unfortunately not true in my case. It stays on for good 5-6 hours after which it starts fading. However, touching up the face with a bit of compact just works fine and increases the life of the makeup. I usually use loreal mat magique compact along with this one but you can use any of you favourite compact or loose powder over this.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation
1) Decent packaging.
2) Tube dispenses the right amount of foundation.
4) Good shade selection.
5) Good for beauties with combination to oily skin.
6) Decent staying power.
7) Easily available.
8) Medium to build-able coverage.
9) Gives a perfect matte finish.
10) Makeup Looks very natural with this foundation.
11) Never feels caky, in fact feels airlight comfortable on the skin.
12) Has SPF 11 with PA ++
13) Gives a very even finish on the skin.
Cons of L’Oreal Mat Magique 12H Bright Mat Foundation
1) Don’t really see this working for ladies with dry skin.
2) On my skin, does not stay for more than 6 hours however it claims to stay for 12 hours.
1) If you have extremely oily skin use a face primer underneath your foundation to increase the wear time of the product.
2) Use a beauty blender to blend the foundation as it will give you a natural finish without making the makeup look caky.
3) If you have dry skin, moisturise your skin very nicely and then apply this foundation and finish the makeup with a makeup fixing spray.
4) To further increase the staying power use a compact or setting powder over your foundation.
5 ++ /5