L’Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lipstick Review, Swatches: Hello Ladies! Today I would be reviewing the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection lipstick in the shade Pure Brick. The Pure Reds Star Collection have 7 exquisite matte shades chosen by 7 L’Oreal Paris ambassadors. The shade that I will be reviewing is Pure Bricks by Aishwarya Rai. I am absolutely in love with matte lipsticks and this is one of my favourites.
To begin with, I would like to start with the claims of the company. Please keep on reading 🙂
About L’Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lipstick
- Innovative formula that delivers bold, luscious color that lasts for 6 hours
- Enriched with new light illum complex that delivers a rich matte effect
- Velvet fusion capsules and ultra gliding shine oils provide smooth and silky application
- Pure pigments deliver intense color and Jojoba oil gives perfect hydration up to 4 hours
How to Use L’Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lipstick
- First and foremost, apply lip liner to accentuate the shape of your lips.
- Afterwards, apply Color Riche Pure Red starting from the cupid’s bow to the corners of your lip for glorious red lips.
Ingredients in L’Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lipstick
G900993 – ingredients: dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, tridecyl trimellitate, ozokerite, hydrogenated jojoba oil, dimethicone crosspolymer, isostearyl isostearate, kaolin, isohexadecane, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, nylon-12, alumina, polyethylene, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium, aluminum borosilicate, magnesium silicate, bht, tin oxide, silica,
[+/- may contain ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, ci 45380 / red 22 lake, ci 15850 / red 7, mica, ci 45410 / red 28 lake, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 / iron oxides, ci 15985 / yellow 6 lake, ci 19140 / yellow 5 lake, ci 15850 / red 7 lake, ci 42090 / blue 1 lake, ci 15850 / red 6, ci 75470 / carmine (fil. B161148/1).
Price of L’Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lipstick
₹ 995 for 4.2 g of the product
You can also purchase it at a discount on various online websites.
In Detail L’Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lipstick Review, Swatches and My Experience
This lipstick comes in a black colour container with the colour of the shade at the bottom of the lipstick opening, The packaging is very chic and classy, it also has the signature of the ambassador printed on the cover.
Shade – Pure Brick by Aishwarya Rai
I adore red lipsticks, it just brightens up your face and I am absolutely in love with this shade of lipstick, It’s so matte and gives a very good finish, inspite of it being matte it does not feel drying on the lips, it has a creamy texture so it easily glides on in a single application, which means that you do not need to use a lot of the product which also makes it highly recommended for people with pigmented lips.
It has an opaque colour and takes on a minute to settle on the lips but once settled it has a complete matte finish.
Also, it is definitely a bit transferable but not much, it stays for a good 5- 6 hours even after meals. It mite not work well for people with extremely dry or chapped lips, hence it is recommended that they moisturize their lips well before application.
This lipstick will suit all Indian skin tones, it will go on well from fairer to dusky skin tones as well
This lipstick shade is definitely my favourite as it has a slight orangish undertone and this shade can be worn almost everywhere, you can wear it as an evening look and also during the day with minimal eye makeup or with just a simple eyeliner, it will brighten up your face and trust me it looks gorgeous.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Pure Reds Star collection Pure Brick
- Classy packaging.
- Creamy texture.
- Highly recommended for pigmented lips.
- Good staying power.
- True matte finish.
- Shade suits all Indian skin tones.
- Good collection of shades available under this range.
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Pure Reds Star collection Pure Brick
- Slightly expensive.
- Not suitable for extremely chapped lips.
- Due to its creamy texture, lipstick does tend to break.
1) If your looking for a complete matte lipstick then this lipstick is ideal.
2) After 5-6 hours of application the lipstick tends to wear off from the center of your lips which may look bad.
3) Since this lipstick is matte and creamy, it does tend to break so make sure to close the lipstick cap properly after use.
4) It is also preferable to use a lip liner before using the lipstick as it gives a good finish.
5) You can also set the lipstick with loose or translucent powder to give a good finish
6) Overall an impressive product by L’Oreal, highly recommended for those looking for a complete matte lipstick, I would definitely purchase it again and all the shades in this range.