L’Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick I Enjoy 103 Review, Swatches: Hello Beauties! Welcome to MBF! Today I am reviewing my favourite makeup product here that is lipstick. I am reviewing a liquid lipstick from L’Oreal Paris called – Loreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid lipstick. I spotted this lipstick at a mall on loreal counter and grabbed one to try.
I really love lipsticks and always purchase one whenever I go shopping. This is the newly launched lipstick from L’Oreal and it has a unique formula which is oil in water. To know how this product fared on me please keep on reading my views on it which I have explained briefly below.
About Loreal Signature Rouge Liquid Lipstick!
- Less texture*, more color: Rouge Signature is a lightweight matte colored ink that delivers intense pigment loads with a weightless, bare-lip sensation.
- This ultra-comfortable liquid matte colored ink provides lasting matte color and infuses lips with a healthy, even dye of color.
- The no makeup feel of a stain combined with the color impact of a liquid lipstick.
- Find your signature shade from our captivating range.
- Use with our precision applicator to shape and lines lips for a precise and perfectly applied lip.
How To Use L’Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Apply starting in the centre of your upper lip.
- Work from the centre to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth.
- Then glide across the bottom lip and fill in.
- To take off, use an oil-based makeup remover or our waterproof Micellar Water for best results.
Ingredients in L’Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick
Aqua / water / eau dimethicone octyldodecanol isododecane butylene glycol alcohol acrylates/polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate copolymer cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone trimethyl pentaphenyl trisiloxane disteardimonium hectorite polyglyceryl-4 isostearate magnesium sulfate phenoxyethanol propylene carbonate synthetic fluorphlogopite peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone alumina disodium stearoyl glutamate aluminum hydroxide linalool pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate tocopherol parfum / fragrance [+/- may contain / peut contenir ci 77891 / titanium dioxide ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 / iron oxides ci 45410 / red 28 lake ci 15850 / red 7 ci 45380 / red 22 lake ci 15985 / yellow 6 lake ci 42090 / blue 1 lake ci 19140 / yellow 5 lake ] fil code b223640/1
Price of L’Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick
$ 11.99 for 7 mL in USA
£7.99 for 7 mL in UK
₹ 650.00 for 7 mL in India
S$ 21.90 for 7 mL in Singapore
In Detail L’Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick I Enjoy 103 Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Loreal Liquid Lipstick comes packed in a matte black cardboard box which has every necessary information related to the product printed on it. The actual liquid lipstick comes in a matte plastic tube with loreal logo on it and a color coded sticker glued at the bottom. It bears the lipstick name and number.
The tube it comes in is very sturdy stiff and of a very good quality. It has a twist open cap which closes tightly. Therefore, ensures that the lipstick can be carried along easily in a handbag. It has a wide doe foot flexible applicator which enables us to apply the lipstick precisely.
These lipstick comes in a total of 8 shades which are orange, reds, pinks. The shade I chose is “I enjoy”. It is very beautiful plum shade. It compliments my tanned skin very well. It is a universally flattering shade and will look stunning on all skin tone beauties.
The texture of this lipstick is very liquid-y. As loreal claims it is oil in water formula. This liquid lipstick has a very mild smell to it which is hardly noticeable. Being liquid-y in texture it is a little tricky to apply it precisely. But when applied after out lining your lips with a lip liner, it makes the job easier.
It glides on my lips effortlessly and smoothly. There are two major things I have noticed about this liquid lipstick. First, when applied it does not settle into matte finish quickly like other liquid lipsticks do. Secondly It takes 20 minutes to half an hour to set completely.
It does transfer before setting into a matte finish. But once it is set, it will not move from it’s place. It will not smudge or budge. It will stay intact. The pigmentation of the lipstick is amazing. It gives very opaque finish in just single swipe. Hence, we can also layer it up without the fear that it will look patchy or crumbly.
The Staying power of this liquid lipstick is amazing. I applied it at 9 in morning and at 5 in the evening it was still intact. It did fade a bit after a heavy meal. But one can notice that I have a nice lipstick on.
It fades evenly as the day goes but does not fade from between the lips. Lipstick fading from the inner portions of the lips looks very bad and embarrassing.
Finally, it is very hard to remove. I used my Olive oil as well as my makeup removing wipes to remove this. I have rubbed my lips hard but still, some traces of the color was still visible.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros Of Loreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick
1) Beautiful luxurious packaging.
2) Travel friendly.
3) Wide doe foot applicator which helps in applying lipstick precisely.
4) Amazing oil in water formula.
5) Does not dry out my lips.
6) Comfortable matte finish.
7) Stays on the lips beautifully.
8) Stunning plum shade which is universally flattering.
Cons of Loreal Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick
1) Takes lot of time to set into a matte finish completely.
2) Transfers when not set.
3) Liquid-y texture enables precise application of this liquid lipstick but it can be quite tricky.
4) Stain of this lipstick is very hard to remove and time consuming.
- Exfoliate lips before using any lipstick that goes on liquid and dries matte.
- Outline your lips first with a lip liner and then apply this lipstick for precise application.
- Remove it with a good quality makeup remover.