L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Intense Nutrive Shine Serum Review
About L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Intense Nutrive Shine Serum
L’Oréal Professionnel X-tenso Care Straight Serum is an intense nutri-reconstructor shine serum and it is for straigthened hair.
- L’Oréal Professionnel X-tenso Care Straight Serum is an intense nutri-reconstructor shine serum and it is for straigthened hair
- It is a long-lasting and gives mirror shine
- Prevents external damage
- It is perfect for ironing or blow dry
- It is best suited for anti-breakage and anti-dryness
Cyclopentadiloxane, Dimethiconol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, geraniol, Parfum/ Fragrance.
Buy in India for Price
Rs 575 for 50 ml bottle
How to Use
Straightened or relaxed hair – apply on wet or dry hair and distribute delicately from lengths to ends. Do not rinse.
In Detail L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Intense Nutrive Shine Serum Review
Speaking of the packaging first, the product comes in this lovely white opaque plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. I would have liked a transparent packaging better, however this is not bad either. I love they have serums in 50 ml sizes because I carry this in my hand bag all the time.
The product is transparent with a nice serum like consistency which is non greasy and non oily. It actually feels light or less dense as compared to other serums in the market. If we talk about the fragrance, it has a slight floral fragrance to it which stays for a couple of hours at max.
How I apply it
After washing my hair, I air dry them almost 70-80% and while some moisture is still present in my hair, I take almost one full pump of it and work it along the length of my hair. I never use serums on the roots of my hair. After applying, I find that this gives an obvious healthy sheen to my manes. The fly aways are significantly tamed down. Hair becomes less tangly. I usually brush my hair after I apply this serum. So, the serum gets better distributed as well. Plus because of the serum, my hair do not tangle as much.
My room mate who has very frizzy hair, tried it on and this product helped her reduce the frizz to a great extent. In a nutshell Loreal x tenso serum makes my hair more manageable and makes it look very healthy.
When I speak about the drawbacks, I don’t have much to say except for the fact that I need to reapply this every 3-4 hours. However I would advice not to touch up more than twice or thrice as it would lead to too much product build up and might make your hair feel greasy. Moreover I wish this did something about split ends too, which may be too much to ask for but Meh! we always want more 😛
Pros of L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Intense Nutrive Shine Serum
1. I like the simple yet easy to use packaging with convenient pump dispenser.
2. That floral fragrance is lovely.
3. The consistency is neither too thick nor too runny.
4. Easy to apply.
5. Makes my hair smooth and shiny.
6. Tames down frizz and fly aways.
7. Very good for beauties with straight hair, also for the wavy-curly hair ladies who want to tame down their manes.
8. Not very pricey if we consider the good things it does.
Cons of L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Intense Nutrive Shine Serum
1. Needs reapplication every 3-4 hours.
1. Do not apply too much of it as it can make you hair appear greasy.
2. Do not use serums on unwashed hair. It will only weigh your hair down.
3. If you have dry/damaged hair, this is a good product to try.
Will I repurchase this?
For the good effects it has on my hair, I think this goes in my repurchase list.
wow this sounds amazing will love to try this out
Looks like a nice hair serum. L’Oreal has some really nice serums.
Your reviews are always useful!