MAC Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter Review, Swatches: Hey all!! My name is Aditi and I am a makeup artist. In my last post (MAC Strobe Cream Review) I promised my beautiful readers that I would write about a product which would give dusky Indian skin beauties dewy and glamorous look. Hence, here I am. Today will be sharing my views on the M.A.C MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH HIGHLIGHTER CHEEKY BRONZE.
The MAC mineralize skin finish highlighters have various shades, out of which only few shades are easily available in India. These are are as follows:-
- MAC Soft and Gentle
- MAC Gold Deposit
- MAC Cheeky Bronze
These are the only shades that are easily available. Other shades are generally available at the time of new collection launch.
Claims for MAC Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter
A luxurious powder with 77 Mineral Complex that adds highlights to the face and body.
A luxurious, slow-baked, velvety soft, domed face powder with a radiant finish. Strategically buff on to add highlights to the high points of the face, or blend all over for a sheer luminous polish to the skin. Features our 77-Mineral Complex and vitamin E.
- Provides radiance
- Features a 77-Mineral Complex
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
Price of MAC Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter
$ 33.00 for 0.35 oz in the USA
£ 24.00 for 10 g in the UK
₹ 2450.00 for 10 g in India
In Detail MAC Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter Review, Swatches and My Experience
M.A.C MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH CHEEKY BRONZE is a powder based product which was introduced in a MAC collection and later became a part of the permanent range. MAC skin finish highlighters are hard to get as most of the time they are out of stock.
The outer packaging is a standard MAC black cardboard box. The highlighter itself comes in a black compact case with a glass in the centre. The packaging looks classy but it is a bit hard to open its lid, but gradually you get use to it.
The product can be described as soft bronze color with golden shimmer in it. Therefore it is a perfect highlighter for dusky Indian skin tone beauties. The shimmer is not loud instead it is very fine and subtle. The product is well pigmented and easy to blend. It is suitable for all skin types.
It can be used in different ways i.e. highlighter as well as blusher. To know how to use it scroll down to the application section. For ladies with fair skin, it can also be used as a bronzer. I use this product for both professional and personal use and it looks amazing. The product lasts for about 5 hrs which is a pretty good stay power.
Application Pro Tips – How to Use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Properly
- After the makeup is complete, take any blending brush or a fan brush, take some product on it and apply it your cheek bones and other highlighting area such as the area right above the eye brows, middle of the upper lip, middle of the chin and the bridge if the nose. Start with less amount of product and build it up as required.
- Remember not to apply a lot of product on T- zone highlighting areas,
- Take a flat eye shadow brush and apply it on the brow bone.
- To use it as a blusher, take any fluffy brush and apply it on the apple of your cheeks.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of MAC Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter
- Suits all skin type
- Can use it as Highlighter as well as blusher
- Well pigmented
- Gives the perfect glamorous glow
- Easy to blend
Cons of MAC Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter
- Breaks easily
- Brush as well as mirror not included
- Bit pricey
- People with oily skin apply it less on your T- zone.
- Since the product is baked, so you have to be careful while handling as the product will break in a short fall.
- I prefer using a fan brush to apply it because it gives that perfect highlighting shape and intensity.
- To intensify it more, take the product on the brush and spray a bit of MAC Fix plus on it and then apply it.
- Before buying this product, do try it at the store because at times it doesn’t suit people because of its color
So people I have fulfilled my promise. Now you don’t have to worry about that greasy look. All you have to do is enjoy the glamorous and dewy look. I hope this product and review helps you all. If you try out this product do share your views in the comment section below.
This is my personal favourite for my NC 44 skin as a highlighter. My best friend with NC 30 uses this on her skin for a bronzy glow. Hands down one of the best highlighters out there! Love your makeup photos. The lipstick is MAC Diva is it? Its so in for this fall season.
Thanks for your compliment. The lipstick is “salon rouge” by mac. It was a part of a limited edition and is one- two shade lighter than diva