Hi my angels, We are already through april and it looks like this year is getting away so fast. I mean its totally crazy. Anyways, so I got this compact powder in my mail a few days back and I have been testing it out. Maybelline sometimes amazes me by coming up with some awesome products at such affordable prices. Lets go through the Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact Review, Shades, Swatches
Claims about Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact
Women feel their complexion looks and feels best in the morning- right after applying the compact. However, as the day goes on, ordinary compacts may mix with sweat and oil. Making the complexion look dark, dull and patchy. And feel cakey and dirty.
Maybelline New York introduces it’s all new perfecting compact powder, White Super Fresh that comes in three shades, Pearl, Shell and Coral. The new perlite formula absorbs oil and sweat and gives you a fresh look all through the day. Now bid goodbye to touch-ups and stay fresh and fair upto 12hours.
Here’s why you will love it:
– UV filters protects skin from both sun darkening and damage.
– Helps you stay 12HR Fair and Fresh
– Perlite, a pure mineral that helps absorbs oil and sweat.
– gives a naturally perfect-looking complexion
– Suitable for everyday use.
Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact Shades Available
Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact Coral
Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact Pearl
Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact Shell
Rs. 150/- for 8 grams of product.
How to Use
Apply all over the face and neck with the puff provided. Blend well around the eyes, along the hairline and jawline, for a naturally perfect-looking complexion.
In Detail Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact Review, Shades, Swatches and My Experience
It has a beautiful marble like white outer cover. Looks super pretty and feels quite nice. Has a mirror inside. It comes with a puff which you can use if you like to apply your compact with it, though I like to apply mine with a powder brush. The cartoon box it comes in has all the details about the product except the ingredient list which should have totally been there. I chose the shade “shell” because its yellow based and would go nicely with my skin tone. The shades Pearl looks quite light and is meant for beauties with red skin undertones. Coral is a little bit darker than shell. So we have 3 basic shades which will more or less should be enough for all skin tones.
It has a really fine powdery texture however doesn’t really fall out much. I love the fact that its lovely texture makes it super easy to blend. I love using it over my foundation as a setting powder. Also sometimes I use only this and it really mattifies the skin and gives an amazing brightening glow. It has a very natural finish. If you go through my previous posts, you will know that I have a oily/combination skin type. For girls like me, its a tough job to keep our makeup looking fresh and non oily. This product comes in handy everytime I want to touch up my makeup. The awesome part is, it keeps my face matte for approximately 5 hours on an average which I feel is amazing. The glow and brightening effect it has is absolutely wonderful as you can see in the before and after swatches below.
So I would highly recommend this compact powder for everyone who is looking for a brightening compact which can also mattify the skin. I think this is perfect for everyday use and well, at this price its definitely a total steal. The product also says that it has certain UV filters, which I guess is an added advantage for us.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact
1. Love the gorgeous packaging.
2. Mattifies the skin, gives a beautiful brightening glow with a natural finish.
3. Very handy for touch ups as it blends easily.
4. Keeps my skin matte for ~5 hours.
5. Can be used over a foundation as a setting powder or just by itself as a sheer coverage compact.
6. Easily available at a very nominal price.
CONs of Maybelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening Perfecting Compact
1. No ingredient list mentioned.
Maybelline Superfresh 12 hour Whitening compact is so far the best compact available in India at this price range. So whether you are a working lady or a college goer, this is a must try.
1. If you feel that the skin is feeling dull, just apply this lightly and this will immediately brighten up the skin.
2. Applying too much of any powder can give a chalky feeling, so always apply it in proper quantity. I mean this has a lovely fine texture and if I overapply it, its not the company’s fault. So I always advice everyone to just apply enough product. Too much of anything is obviously bad.
3. Always carry such compact powder in your handbag, you never know when you need a touch up.
4. I think the shade “shell” is the most suitable shade for Indian skin tones as its yellow based.