The Moms Co Natural Stretch Oil Review: Hi ladies, hope you are doing fine. Today I am reviewing a product that all the would be and new moms would relate to. The day your pregnancy test comes positive, a surge of happiness spreads all around but along with it there are lots of questions that start popping in your mind. The biggest concern is that of stretch marks. I am too am on my journey of motherhood. Therefore, let me share with you about The Moms co. Natural stretch oil that I am currently using to prevent stretch marks.
About The Moms Co. Natural Stretch Oil
Our Natural Body Stretch Oil is an toxin-free combination of 7 powerful oils and natural Vitamin E that increase your skin’s natural elasticity, providing comfort to your stretching belly, hips and breasts.
Promotes skin elasticity and skin regeneration with Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Stimulates collagen synthesis with Vitamin C rich Rosehip Oil
- Helps prevent skin damage with Natural Vitamin E
- Soothes itchy, Stretching skin with Sweet Almond, Jojoba, And Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 100% certified toxin-free, natural ingredients
- Products not tested on animals
- Made without Mineral Oil, Sulphates (SLS, SLES), Parabens, DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs and many other potentially harmful chemicals
Safe For : Pregnancy, Postpartum, Breastfeeding, Baby
How to use The Moms Co. Natural Stretch Oil
- Massage this oil twice a day on stretching belly, hips and breasts for best results
- Start application from third trimester onwards as the belly begins to stretch
- Apply ideally for up to 4 months after childbirth
- Avoid Nipple area while breastfeeding
Ingredients in The Moms Co. Natural Stretch Oil
It is a mix of various oils like
coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, sweet almond oil, rosehip oil, wheatgerm oil, jojoba oil, tocopherol, seabuckthorn oil, mandarin essential oil.
Price of The Moms Co. Natural Stretch Oil
₹ 393.00 for 100 mL bottle.
In Detail The Moms Co Natural Stretch Oil Review, Swatches and My Experience
It comes in a cute white plastic bottle with a flip cap. It is travel friendly and easy to carry.
Stretch marks are caused by tearing of the dermis. This is often from the rapid stretching of the skin associated with rapid growth or rapid weight changes. The skin should be kept moisturised. Also, scratching due to itching should be avoided as it may worsen the condition.
I being a first time mother try to be careful following all advises that come my way. I started the application from 6th month onwards and currently my 8th month is running.
Luckily no stretch marks have appeared till now. The oil is very light weight and has a very mild fragrance. Its golden yellow in colour as you can see in the picture below. The formula is non sticky and is quickly absorbed after application. I apply it after bath and before bed every day. It’s a good moisturising agent which keeps itching at bay and works good as a everyday moisturising agent also.
The market is full of anti stretch mark creams and oils and this one caught my attention because its free of chemicals. I would suggest, you can give it a try as its doing its job well for me till now. Can’t assure you how it turns out to be in future though.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of The Moms Co Natural Stretch Oil
1. Travel friendly bottle.
2. A litlle quantity is enough and the bottle lasts long enough.
3. Moisturises the skin effectively.
4. Light, non greasy formula.
5. Absorbed quickly by the skin.
6. No harsh chemicals.
7. Mild fragrance.
Cons of The Moms Co Natural Stretch Oil
1. A little expensive.
2. Availaible easily online only.
1. Do not expect miraculous results with any product when it comes to stretch marks. 90% mothers are affected by it and gradually the marks lighten after pregnancy on their own.
2. Taking precautions and care is what you can do from your end.
3. Keep yourself moisturised and never ever scratch your skin even if you have a strong urge to do so. Rather moisturise and gently massage it.
Lastly congratulations on embracing motherhood. Enjoy it, scars are minor.