Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion Review: Hey guys, so I recently moved to Jaipur for my studies. The weather here is quite dry. My skin in fact started quenching for moisture as soon as it faced the dry winds in the city. In fact, I was looking for a deep moisturiser in a local supermarket when I spotted this. Nivea is a very well known name all over the world. Plus, this particular lotion said its meant for dry to very dry skin. Therefore, I decided to give this one a go. Let’s see if this worked and gave my skin the moisture it needed badly.
About Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion
- A body milk with 95% ingredients of natural origin to care for your skin.
- This new age body lotion has the goodness of natural oils and acts as a powerful moisturiser, making your skin feel soft and supple
- Enriched with Bio Argan oil, more popularly called liquid gold and Bio Jojoba oil, the formula provides intense nourishment
- The formula, with Hydra IQ reactivates your skin’s own moisture network to give 24hr moisturisation with just 1 use
How to Use Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion
- Apply all over the body skin.
- For best results, apply twice daily.
Ingredients in Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion
Price of Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion
₹ 250.00 for 250 mL in India.
This is also available in smaller size as well as a jumbo size of 400 mL.
In Detail Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion Review and My Experience
The Nivea Argan body lotion comes in a regular white opaque plastic bottle with a flip open top. The design is simple yet user friendly. All the details about the product including a detailed ingredients list is mentioned on the back of the product. There was a promotion going on when I bought it. So instead of INR 250/- I had to pay only INR 225/-. Hence this costed me less than ₹ 1.00 per mL of product which quite frankly is a great deal for a decent product.
The product has a nutty smell to it which I do like. Because it is not a strong scent, it does fade away within an hour approximately. It has a creamy texture but the consistency isn’t too thick. Its quite nice actually to work with.
How I Use it
I usually apply this lotion all over my body everyday after my shower. This bottle of 250 mL is going to last me for about 1.5 months when I use it everyday. Also, my husband uses this sometimes. The lotion doesn’t need a lot of work and gets absorbed into the skin quite easily. I never apply a body lotion on my facial skin. This is because the skin on my face is combination type. However otherwise my body skin is normal to dry. Of course like I mentioned above, these days, its being more dry than usual because of the warm dry winds here.
I am so far really liking the way this hydrates my skin. Its light, does not feel sticky and yet keeps my skin moisturised for the entire day. The best part is, it doesn’t have any head turning scent to it. I usually avoid wearing strong scents at work. Apart from the fact that this is a really nice moisturiser, I also love that this is made in Spain and not in China. Therefore, I know that poor animals are not being tested on with every batch of products.
Overall I have to say that I am happy that I purchased this. It does the job and does not cost much. Because it is available in different sizes, you can pick the one suitable for you. I do always suggest picking up the smallest size of a product and trying it out a few times before purchasing bigger sizes. This body lotion would be suitable for everyone with dry to very dry skin just like they claim. I do also feel that even if you have normal skin type, you would really like this lotion specially during the colder months.
More Photos, Swatch
PROs of Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion
1. User friendly packaging.
2. Has a soft nutty fragrance which is gentle.
3. Moisturises the skin really well.
4. Effects last all day long.
6. Easily available.
CONs of Nivea Oil in Lotion Argan Nourish Body Lotion
1. Contains quite a lot of chemicals.
2. Won’t be suitable for dry skin type beauties in peak winters.
1. Try to purchase the smaller size of the product before getting the bigger size.
2. Moisturise your skin right after the shower so that the lotion is able to lock in all the moisture.
3. Always select a body moisturiser based on your skin type.
4. It is very common that the skin on the face is different from the skin on the rest of our body. So avoid using a body lotion on your face. Use a separate face moisturiser based on your facial skin type.