Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie 03 Review, Swatches: Hello Guys, I am back with another review and today I am reviewing a blush quad from Nykaa I have previously reviewed a blush from Nykaa named as Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo in the shade Brazilian Bombshell.
Today I am reviewing again a blush from the same range in the shade Malibu Barbie. I loved the blush I had reviewed here before so keeping that in my mind I again bought the other shade. To know more about this blush quad from Nykaa please keep reading my views below.
About Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie
It’s time to play naughty and nice with Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo. This blush duo brings a natural-looking flush of color that pops on every skin tone. This palette provides a dominant color and a subtle color for blending and softening edges.
Infused with radiance-boosting minerals, These pigments sweep on weightless, And a soft veil of color. The ultra-light, Micronized pigments of these shades blend effortlessly into the skin and give you a buildable coverage to enhance the apples of your cheeks!
- Silky, Luminous finish
- Long-wearing formula
- Enriched with radiance-boosting minerals
- Made in Europe
- Available In Three Shades – Brazilian Bombshell 01, Cali Chik 02, Malibu Barbie 03.
How to Use Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie
No instructions given.
Ingredients in Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie
Price of Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie
₹ 699.00 for 9 g
In Detail Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie 03 Review, Swatches and My Experience
Nykaa blush duo comes packed in its standard pink colored square cardboard box with all the information printed regarding the blush duo. The actual blush comes in a sleek square quad which has two pans in it where there are two shades of blushes.
It does not have any mirror nor brush in the quad. There is a transparent lid which closes tightly ensuring that the blushes are travel friendly. I loved the packaging of the blush duo but only drawback is that it should come with a mirror attached which will make it easier for touch on the go.
These blushes comes in 3 shades and the shade I am reviewing today is Malibu Barbie. Malibu Barbie has a combination of Coral + Peach shades.
Coral is a super bright matte true coral shade. This shade will look good on medium to tan complexion beauties but if you are around nc45 and above than go for the shade Brazilian Bombshell as this might wash you out.
Peach is a soft subtle peachy shade with light sheen in it. The shine/sheen is very unnoticeable though. This shade looks great all medium to tan skin tones and it gives that glow from within look with a flush of color.
The blushes are finely milled and feels very lightweight on skin. Although the pigmentation of the both the shades differ the shade Coral is intensely pigmented and the shade peach is very sheer.
I like to mix both the shade and apply, it gives a very natural flush of pink color. It can be worn at day as well as night time also its upon as as how much pigmentation we want out of it.
On days when I am not in a mood applying makeup I just lightly swirl my brush in and apply it very light handedly and when I want most I go heavy on hand.
With foundation and primer as base the blush stayed on me for more than 5 hours after which there is very minimal fading. On bare skin the blush stays for 3 to 4 hours.
Rarely I touch up my blush, so a long staying one is always preferred. I quite like this one as this is a pretty shade which is not too bold yet there is a pretty sheen to the shade when mixed together.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros Of Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie
1) Attention Grabbing Outer Packaging.
2) The case has a very luxe feel to it.
3) Travel friendly when carried it with its outer packaging.
4) Beautiful shades which compliments my skin tone well.
5) Blends easily.
6) Coral shade is matte and amazingly pigmented.
7) Does not accentuate open pores on my cheeks.
8) Glides on smoothly and does not look patchy.
11) Blushes have smooth texture and they are very finely milled.
Cons Of Nykaa Get Cheeky Blush Duo Malibu Barbie
1) Peach shade is less pigmented.
2) Availability (its always out of stock)
3) Does not comes with mirror or brush.
1) Nykaa blushes are really good and affordable as well in terms of its packaging shades quality as well as longitivity if yplou have oily and textured skin like mine than definately try it out.
2) Mix both the blushes well and.than apply it to get that perfect pinky flush of color on cheeks.