Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review: Hey guys, so this review has been pending a long time. As I am writing this post, this shampoo is almost more than half way empty. In fact you know what, more than me, my husband is the one who actually uses this shampoo because he struggles with dandruff around this time of the year. Because Nyle is quite a well known brand in most Indian households, I am sure some of you must have tried out this shampoo already. Today I am going to talk about my husband’s and my experience with this shampoo.
About Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Every drop of Nyle shampoo is paraben free and filled with goodness of natural extracts of curd, Aloe Vera and Lemon.
- It not only fights dandruff but also smoothens hair and helps to improve scalp’s health.
- The pH balance of Nyle shampoo gives you additional damage protection.
How to Use Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Apply directly on wet hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Ingredients in Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Price of Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo
₹ 190.00 for 400 mL in India
Nyle products aren’t really available outside India. I have seen it on amazon USA website for around $ 6.49 though. Also, if you really want to try these out, you could try and check with the Indian stores around your area or on amazon in your country.
In Detail Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review, Swatches and My Experience
Nyle shampoo comes in a very simple tall yet sturdy see through plastic bottle packaging. It has a neon green coloured translucent flip open top. They have mentioned all the product details at the back of the packaging. Also, an in detail ingredient list which you guys know I always appreciate.
The shampoo smells really fresh and has kind of a citrus-y scent to it. I really like it. The consistency of the shampoo is moderately creamy. It looks white in colour. It lathers up very nicely and is easy to work with in the hair.
How I Use it
I take 1.5 coin sized amount of the shampoo on my palm and work it through my wet hair. I always gently massage the roots of my hair while shampooing. Also, make sure you do not rub your hair in between your palms because that creates friction which ultimately makes hair rough and frizzy. Therefore, always be gentle with your hair while shampooing. After about a minute or two of gently massaging my scalp, I wash off the shampoo with normal temperature water. Again, make sure to wash off the shampoo completely and do not leave behind any product in your hair.
The shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean. It removes every last bit of dirt and oiliness. In fact, when my husband uses it, it literally removes all dandruff from his hair. My only concern is that it is a little bit drying on the hair. I guess that is because it contains Sodium Laurel Sulphate which is an ingredient that makes my hair dry. Therefore, I always have to follow up this shampoo with a conditioner.
Now let me focus on the effects that it had on my husband’s hair because I kind of never had dandruff problem. However, dandruff is the only hair problem my husband has. As long as he has been using this shampoo, I have noticed that it keeps dandruff at bay. My husband usually washes his hair with this shampoo every other day and this has helped prevent relapse of dandruff in his hair. Hence, he is kind of impressed with the shampoo.
As far as me personally, because I do not have dandruff problem as such, I just reach out for this shampoo occasionally as I really love the way this smells. However I always make sure to use a nice conditioner after using this. I have been testing out a new inexpensive conditioner lately and I will be talking about it with you guys here soon.
I think this is a decent shampoo if you’re suffering from dandruff problems. It keeps dandruff at bay for as long as you’re using it. I would in fact advise you to condition your hair after using this if your hair type is normal to dry or dry like mine. 400 mL of product for 190/- bucks is a real awesome deal and my ladies on budget out there can sure give this a try without feeling guilty about it.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo
1. I like the simplistic yet user friendly packaging.
2. Value for money.
3. Keeps dandruff at bay for as long as you’re using this.
4. Does not contain parabens.
5. Cleans the hair really well. If you do not have problem with sulphates, you might actually like this shampoo even more.
6. Easily available.
CONs of Nyle Naturals Anti Dandruff Shampoo
1. Makes my hair kind of dry if I do not use a conditioner after using this.
2. This is a huge bottle, and it does not come in smaller sizes to travel with.
1. If your hair type is dry to normal or dry, always follow this shampoo with your favourite conditioner.
2. Always make sure to wash off any shampoo completely from your hair because product build up can further exaggerate dandruff.
3. Dandruff problems usually flare up at certain times of the year usually so always have a dandruff shampoo on your shelf.
4. Make sure never to harshly rub your scalp or hair.