Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere Review: Hey everyone, very good morning. How are you all? I hope everyone is doing great. So guess what today I will be reviewing my favourite body butter from patisserie. Well it’s been a long time since I have reviewed a body butter.
So I am very much excited to review the product for you all. I hope you are equally excited. I have already reviewed the most loved Patisserie shower gel before. So yes if you want to more about the product and how it fairs on me please keep on reading.
About Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere
- A delicate Body Souffle to moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Experience this delightfully new sweet scent.
- Sweet vanilla cream, sweet luxury for your skin.
- Indulgent body care that works, made in the UK and smells good enough to eat (but please don’t).
How to Use Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere
- Shower or bath before use
- Apply to dry skin
- Scoop up a little souffle
- Massage into your skin
- Apply from head to toe
Ingredients Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere
Price Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere
£ 4.99 for 175 mL in UK, Scotland
₹ 1050.00 for 175 mL in India
In Detail Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere Review and My Experience
It comes in a very cute round plastic container. I really like the outer packaging of the product, it looks very feminine to me. It also has a twist up lid. I like the fact that the lid of the container isn’t tight. Hence there is no as such chance of product getting messed up in your bag.
The only thing I am not satisfied with the packaging is that it does not comes with a spatula. Hence it makes the packing unhygienic. But overall the packaging is very lightweight and travel friendly.
Coming on to the review, to be very honest with you ladies, I just bought the product because of the packaging. But I was surprised that the product came out so well, not enough words to describe.
The body butter is thick in texture but it’s very soft and buttery. As soon as I apply this product on my skin, it just softens up my skin and moisturises really very well. I don’t need any effort in blending the product. It’s just that soft and buttery and spreads eventually.
The most amazing part about the patisserie de Bain body butter is that it smells very good. The vanilla fragrance smells natural as well as fresh. I don’t think the fragrance will affect beauties with sensitive nose as it is very mild. However, the fragrance goes away after an hour or so.
Coming on to the staying power, I have noticed that even after 6 hours of applying the product, my skin was still moisturised and soft.
More Photos, Swatch
Pros of Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere
1) Attractive packaging.
2) Very creamy in texture.
3) Blends easily and effortlessly.
4) Moustuizes and nourishes the skin.
5) Nice fragrance.
6) Good staying power.
Cons of Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere
1) Does not comes with a spatula. Hence it’s unhygienic to use the product.
2) Priced a bit on the higher side.
Do I Recommend Patisserie de Bain Body Souffle Crème Patissiere
Although it has some cons in It but still I would definitely recommend this product. So far the products by Patisserie have all been very nice.
1) If you have dry skin use a nourishing moisturiser all over your body everyday.
2) Use a spatula to scoop the product to maintain hygiene.
3) Use a pea size amount of the product at first because it is very moisturising. Take more if needed.
5/5 ( loved it )