Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal Review, Swatches: Hey beautiful, you must have come to MBF Blog in search a good Kajal. I am sure, you are wishing that at least this kajal will be what you are expecting from a kajal. Let me tell you that a few years back I was also doing the same. Just going through several of posts & videos in search of a good kajal for my eyes. So, after trying many well known brands as well as local brands, now I’m finally going to talk about Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal.
But before starting I want to share my experience & my discovery of this product. Now it’s been more than 2 years that I’m using this Plum Kajal. My skin tone is wheatish, and previously whichever kajal I used to apply on my eyes, after few hours of application it used to smudge off and spread all over my eye area. This used to make me look just horrible, and I hated that time. In fact, at that time I was not so internet friendly, & I even didn’t know that I can search these kinds of issues on the internet. So at the end, I stopped applying kajal on my eyes for years. Then one fine day when I thought of putting my hands on makeup and came to know that there are so many things that I can search on the internet. I searched for Kajal.
Hence, I went through several writings & videos. Then, I came to know about products from this brand PLUM goodness. They carry makeup and skin care. It was new to me and I read some really good things about their products. So I thought of giving this Kajal a try. After using this kajal for more than two years, here I am sharing my opinion & experience about the “PLUM Nature Studio all Day Wear Kohl Kajal”. Therefore, read this review till the end to know what all things I liked & did not like about the product.
About Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
100% smudge-proof. 100% preservative-free
For the first time in India, an ophthalmologically approved kajal pencil with a gel-liner like performance. 100% smudge-proof, water-proof single-swipe brilliant black kohl-cum-liner that’s also gentle on your eyes.
Welcome to NaturStudio. Where it’s all about the glam, minus the harm. Get the look of a gel liner in a simple pencil format. Easy to use, studio finish & filled with goodness.
- Soft, creamy, gel-based single-swipe darkest black.
- 100% smudge-proof and water-proof.
- Brilliant black that looks “just applied” even after 12 hours.
- Preservative-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested & approved.
- Rich in Vitamin E for care and protection.
- 100% vegan formula, not tested on animals.
- Full-size 1.2 g pencil. 4 times the kajal found in twister kajals (which contain 0.31g).
- Lasts at least twice as long.
How to Use Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
- So First Starting up with how you can use the kajal. It is very Simple & Easy to use, the company claims that it gives a brilliant look in a single swipe & as you can see on the image this finish came in a single swipe only.
- You need to gently pull down your lower lash line and just apply it on your waterline
- Secondly you can also use it as an eye line.
Ingredients in Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
It is an all natural formula & it is the first in India to be ophthalmologic ally approved kajal pencil. It is 100% safe & tested by dermatologist. Contains:
Rice Bran Wax- It acts as a moisturizer & gives you a creamy texture & it is very hydrating.
Hydrogenated Castor Oil- It is highly Hydrating & Nourishing for both Skin as well as hairs and also it is compatible with whatever other ingredients it is mixed with.
Natural Vitamin E- It is anti-oxidant skin care specialist.
Price of Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
₹ 425.00 for 1.2 g in India
Currently this brand isn’t available outside India. Their website does not offer international shipping as well. Therefore, it is not easy to get this product in USA, UK, Canada or Singapore.
In Detail Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal Review, Swatches and My Experience
So first talking about the brand Plum they make all the beauty & skin care products that are:
- Parabens, Phthalates, SLS, DEA & PABA free.
- They are 100% Vegan.( that means no animal related products has been used)
- And they are neither animal tested.
I really loved these facts about them even before I started using the kajal. Now talking about my experience, as I mentioned that no kajal used to stay on my eyes before. However,
- This one actually stays on my eyes for good 9-10 hrs, I wear it every morning around 8 before coming to the office & it stays till the evening, which I just loved.
- It does not smudge off and even sometimes I use it as eyeliner & it stays nicely on its place without spreading.
- The product is very creamy it is easy to apply does not irritate my eyes.
The packaging is quite attractive with its bright purple color. It comes in a pencil like form which is actually good as we can sharp out the outer layer if we feel it is dirty & even if some other person uses our kajal pencil to ignore any kind of infection.
And also what I liked about the packaging is that in the bottom of the pencil they have mentioned its expiry date which we rarely see on a cosmetic product. The expiry date is generally mentioned on the box of any make-up product which we through, & then after some time, we forget that what is the end date we can use the particular product.
The full size contains 1.2 grams of kohl, & it costs for Rs 425.
Also when you’ll purchase the kajal generally you’ll get a Flip-Top Sharpener along with it which retails for Rs 150. Its packaging is also very impressive. Firstly it comes with a cover so that the sharpener as well as our beauty pouch both will remain neat & clean.
The sharpener has two options for the edges one is Sharpe tipped & other is rounded so you can get whichever type of tip you want. And you’ll also get a small plastic blade like thing on its back to clean the steel blades. So I can say that they before making the entire product they have researched a lot.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
1. Easy to apply as it’s creamy in texture.
2. No harsh chemicals used (All Natural Formula)
3. Stays for more the 10 Hrs
4. Does not smudge off
Cons of Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
1. Availability- it is not available at the store nearby, you can only buy it online.
2. When compared to the prices of other well known kajals in the market, this one is definitely more costly. (but I feel it is totally worth 🙂 )
- I will highly recommend this Kajal.
- It does not have any side effects.
- At a price of 425 you will get everything you desire on a good kajal.