Sugar Pink Aloud 06 Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick Review, Swatches: Hi guys! I am back with another review and today I will be reviewing a lipstick from the brand – Sugar Cosmetics. I have purchased a lot of stuff from sugar recently, which I will be reviewing here soon. The lipstick I am reviewing here is from the range called Nothing else matter. I have previously done a review on this range lipstick here in the shade Hidden Magenta.
Today I am reviewing a lipstick shade named as Sugar Nothing Else Matter in the shade Pink Aloud. To know more about this lipstick please keep on reading my views on it.
About Sugar Nothing Else Matter Lipstick Pink Aloud
- Girl, you don’t have to think aloud when you don Pink Aloud. Peppy pink meets vivid fuchsia and guess what, they do all the talking.
- Has a soft, matte premium finish that settles in an intense, opaque look.
- It is water-resistant and masks the unevenness of the lips
- Paraben-free formula stays all day long without fading
- Dermatologically tested, approved and 100% safe for your skin.
How To Use Sugar Nothing Else Matter Lipstick Pink Aloud
Exfoliate your lips and apply the long wear lipstick Just the way you would apply any other lipstick.
Ingredients in Sugar Nothing Else Matter Lipstick Pink Aloud
Dimethicone, Silica, Ceresin, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain – CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 77499.
Price of Sugar Nothing Else Matter Lipstick Pink Aloud
₹ 499.00 3.5 g
In Detail Sugar Pink Aloud 06 Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Sugar Nothing Else Matter Lipstick comes packed in a cute rectangular cardboard box. The outer packaging is very cute and girly. I really find its packaging beautiful and attractive. The actual lipstick comes in a matte black rectangular lipstick case with sugar brand logo, lipstick shade and color coded label glued on a bottom of the lipstick.
The lipstick has a shut lock cap which makes it easy and hassle free to carry it in handbags for quick touch up. Therefore, I feel it is definitely travel friendly. The lipstick bullet has a slant tip. In fact, this slant edge enables us to shape out the lip line easily without any trouble.
The shade Pink Aloud is a very beautiful bright pink color. I am nc42 in mac and this color is little neonish for my skin tone. Hence, if you are above nc42 it will completely wash you out. But when applied it with a dark pink coloured lipliner it will look awesome.
The texture of the lipstick is very creamy and it glides on my lips very effortlessly. There is no pulling or tugging. The smell of the lipstick is fruity and is pleasant. It is not over powering at all.
The finish it provides is matte however, not completely matte I would say.
It takes a bit of time to settle into a matte finish though. It has a very comfortable matte finish to it. The formula of it is very soft almost feathery. It is very lightweight and I cannot feel that I have a lipstick on my lips.
The pigmentation of this lipstick is to die for. It is very pigmented just one swipe is needed to cover all the pigmentation of the lips.
These lipsticks are water-resistant, but not completely transfer proof. They do transfer a little while drinking coffee/tea, but there’s still enough pigmentation on the lips.
These lipsticks do stay for a good 5 to 6 hours on my lips, with light meals. But at the same time, the staying power does reduce if you’re having greasy food. It stains my lips very badly and it is very hard to remove 🙁 I had to use my oil as well as micellar water to completely get rid of the stains.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros Of Sugar Nothing Else Matter Lipstick Pink Aloud
1) Cute, girly, sturdy, attractive packaging.
2) Travel friendly.
3) Affordable (as compared to its quality).
4) Has a mild fruity smell which I adore.
5) Despite of being matte in texture it does not dry out my lips.
6) Comfort matte finish.
7) Does not smudge or bleeds.
8) Amazing pigmentation.
9) Suffers light meal.
11) Beautiful bright pink color.
Cons Of Sugar Nothing Else Matter Lipstick Pink Aloud
1) Stains lips badly which is hard to remove.
3) Might wash out very dusky or chocolate skin tone beauties.
- Exfoliate your lips first and then apply it to get more smoother application.
- Beauties who have extreme dry lips and does not like to wear matte lipsticks can opt for this one as it is matte but very comfortable to wear.