The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask Review: Hello girls, today I am going to talk about The Body Shop face mask. I got to lay my hands on it due to my friend’s recent visit. She gifted me The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask.
This is packed with some interesting ingredients. It is a face mask made with 100 percent vegetarian ingredients. It is mainly for acne prone skin. However it has many other benefits. Hence, read on to find out more about it.
About The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
The Chinese Ginseng and Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask is a creamy, facial exfoliating mask that brightens and revilatizes skin. Inspired by Chinese traditions, they’ve blended ginseng extract, rice extract and sesame seed oil into our 100% vegetarian creamy exfoliating mask, that’s been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. Use two to three times a week to reveal brighter-looking, even and supple feeling skin.
- 100% vegetarian
- Indulgent melting face mask
- Replenishes, restores and comforts skin
- For skin that needs an intense dose of replenishing moisture to feel softer and smoother
- Formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil
- Ideal to create a facial at home
- Drizzled with Community Trade honey from Ethiopia, Community Trade marula oil from Namibia and Community Trade olive oil from Italy
What it does
- Ginseng is known for boosting energy and enhancing stamina. It is also has toning and stimulating properties
- Works to brighten, even and revitalize skin while removing dullness and unevenness..
- This skin-perfector mask is essential to minimze pores, reduce imperfections and smooth the skin.
How To Use The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
- After removing makeup and cleansing the skin, use the Facial Mask Brush to smooth an even layer of the Chinese Ginseng and Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask onto the face avoiding eye and lip area
- Apply to neck and de’colletage if desired.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes then rinse off with warm water and a muslin cloth in circular motions to gently exfoliate.
- Use 2 to 3 times a week.
- Use multiple masks to target your skin’s personalised needs.
Ingredients in The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit, Kaolin, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Perlite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Menthol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Menthoxypropanediol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Eugenol, Dextrin, Oryza Sativa Extract/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Price of The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
$ 28.00 for 2.8 oz in USA
C$ 28.00 for 75 mL in Canada
£ 16.00 for 75 mL in UK & Scotland
€ 14.90 for 75 mL in Europe, France, & Germany
CHF 34.90 for 75 mL in Switzerland
Kr 195.00 for 75 mL in Sweden
A$ 35.00 for 75 mL in Australia
NZ$ 44.95 for 75 mL in New Zealand
S$ 32.90 for 75 mL in Singapore
RM 99.00 for 75 mL in Malaysia
₱ 1195.00 for 75 mL in Philippines
₹ 2495.00 for 75 mL in India
In Detail The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask Review and My Experience
Packaging: It comes in a brown glass jar with a black plastic screw cap. The packaging looks good but you have to be careful while handling. Otherwise, it might break easily if you drop it accidentally.
The range of natural face masks from Body Shop can tackle any skin concern. They are made out of interesting natural ingredients that target various skin concerns.
The Body Shop’s Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask is inspired by Chinese traditions. They’ve blended ginseng extract, rice extract and sesame seed oil into 100% vegetarian creamy exfoliating mask. It’s been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil.
This particular mask is white in colour with a thick, milky texture. Also, contains fine grainy rice like particles for exfoliation. The fragrance is mild, refreshing and pleasant. It spreads easily on the skin because it has a creamy consistency.
Apply it evenly on the skin and start scrubbing to remove the dead skin and blackheads. Then you can leave it for 10 minutes to let the properties of the mask get absorbed in your skin. You can then remove the mask.
I could notice the difference in first application. The skin becomes super soft as well as toned. In fact, I did not require any moisturiser after removing it. It has moisturising ingredients that leave a glowing skin without any stretchy feeling on the face.
I have used it for a month and my complexion has brightened up. Also, I had one acne mark around my chin that was disturbing me. This has help me lightened that mark as well. Therefore, I am quite happy with the results. All thanks to my friend that she gifted me this mask and I discovered this lovely product. I am definitely excited to try the other masks available in this range. I have read about them and they look promising too.
Overall, I’d recommend The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng and Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask to girls with all skin types. It is a mask that helps to tone as well as polish the skin. Also, it is true to its name.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Tightens pores and brightens skin.
- Reduces acne scars.
- No animal testing
- All natural vegan ingredients
Cons of The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask
- Unhygienic jar packaging
- Glass jar which might break easily
- Face masks are available in plenty of variety. You can combine two kinds of face masks based on skin needs. I like the idea of multi-masking by body shop.
- Apply the mask on cleansed skin to get maximum benefits.