A good skin care regime needs a good moisturiser. I wanted to try something new thus I went and bought this moisturiser from lotus herbals. I got it 3 months back and have been using it daily. This is also a part of my night time skin care routine due to the long lasting moisturization it provides. I have combination to oily skin. I suffer from some acne and pimple problems, and my skin is a little bit sensitive too. Good moisturiser helps to keep the skin soft and supple. I was quite surprised how this has not been reviewed already on MBF.
Claims by Lotus Herbals for Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme with SPF 25
A luxurious non-greasy moisturizing cream with SPF for daily use. It provides long lasting moisturization and increases retention capacity.
Plum: Soothing & moisturizing
Alpha hydroxy fruit acid from grapes: natural antioxidant, astringent & antiseptic.
How to use
After cleansing face with Lemon pure and Toning with Rose tone, apply Nutramoist in dots all over the face and neck area. Use finger tips to gently massage spread the creme.
INR 375.00 for 50 grams of product.
In Detail Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme SPF 25 Review and My Experience
Lotus nutramoist comes in a glass jar and has a golden coloured screw lid on top. It has a gold and red theme on the labels. Alhough the packaging is visually appealing, it is not safe for travelling because it is pretty big and glass jars are always a risk to travel with.
The cream is light pink in colour and has a soft buttery consistency. It has a very fruity smell which is quite obvious when you open the jar. Because I really like the smell, I don’t mind the smell lingering around for an hour. Though the texture of the cream is soft, it feels a tiny bit heavy if you are not used to applying cream products.
The lotus nutramoist creams feels very moisturising. I only need half a pea sized amount for my face and neck. If I use a little bit more, it makes my skin feel quite sweaty. It keeps my skin moisturised for the entire day.
I have been using it for 3 months and after the first month itself I started noticing a slight glow on my skin. Though my skin is acne prone, it never caused any increased breakouts. It just kept my skin moisturised and plum all the time. Because it contains SPF 25, it’s very good for daily use. However an additional moisturiser is advised if you are going out.
Pros of Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme
1. Lightweight consistency
2. Has SPF 25
3. Packaging looks pretty.
4. One jar lasts around 3-4 months.
5. Can be used during the day as well as night.
6. Can be used by all skin types.
7. Easily available and affordable.
Cons of Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme
1. Glass packaging so not travel friendly.
2. May make you sweat more than normal is applied with a heavy hand.
1. If you are using this cream in summers, always apply an extra SPF because 25 is not enough.
2. Always have a blotting sheet in your bag if you have oily-combination skin.
3. You can always apply a loose powder or compact powder over this cream to control skin oiliness.
4. It is probably the best moisturisation cream in budget for combination to oily skin in winters.
5. For dry skin beauties, it can be used any time of the year.
- by Sulochana