Hi my lovelies! Remember the cheeky glow blushes from maybelline? I really thought they are very very similar to these newly launched Color Show blushes. I think I will do a comparison post on the two blushes soon. So let’s get started with the Maybelline Color Show Blush Fresh Coral Review, Swatches.
Claims for Maybelline Color Show Blush Fresh Coral
Maybelline Color Show Blush is the new stellar blush on the block! The ultra smooth blush can be easily blended for a natural hue. A single application of the blush is good enough for a long lasting tint. It is an extremely light weight powder blush which will give you a fresh look minus the oiliness and shine!
the non chalky texture makes the application process easy.
Highly pigmented hence one application is good enough for naturally glowy cheeks!
Available in 3 different shades.
Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Ocentylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Methylparaben, Diethylexyl, Silica, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 7492, CI77499 /Iron Oxides, CI 77360/Red 30, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 16035/Red 40 LAKE.
INR 299.00 for 7 grams of product.
How to use product
Concentrate the color on the apples of your cheeks and blend well. Apply the blush along your cheekbones for instant contours.
In Detail Maybelline Color Show Blush Fresh Coral Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Maybelline colorshow blush comes in a black coloured pan packaging. The lid is basically see through which I really like. The product is placed in a dome shaped which makes it super easy to get the blush on a brush. While using this design of blushes, we only need to swirl a blush brush on the surface of the product once or twice and the brush does pick up good amount of pigment. I love the fact that all details are written on the back of the product. I am quite surprised actually how they were able to hold a 7 gram product in that tiny pan with literally all details about the product (including ingredient list) mentioned on the back. The MAC blush packaging of 6 grams actually looks bulkier in front of this one.
The texture of this blush is extremely smooth and finely milled. It feels really light, soft and satiny. Its very pigmented so I always have to be very careful about the amount of blush I am picking up on my brush. This may seem a tad bit chalky but only when I pick up more than the required amount of product.
Maybelline colorshow fresh coral blush is a coral pink blush with warm undertones. I love how this gives a lovely healthy coraly glow to the face. If you love coral, you need to have this one. This shade is completely devoid of any shimmers. This gives a beautiful matte finish on the cheeks. This shade would definitely show up on all skin tones because the pigment is quite intense.
The staying power of this blush on me was around 5 hours without fading. I am really happy that it didn’t turn patchy throughout its wear time. Even when it fades, it does so evenly so that I don’t have weird blushed and non blushed areas on my cheek 😛 Although I do have oily combination skin so I am guessing this would last slightly for a lesser amount of time on ladies with dry skin type. Basically these are pop of fantastic cheek pigments in a cute little black pan.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of Maybelline Color Show Blush Fresh Coral
1. Love the cute little black pan packaging.
2. Very pigmented.
3. Very fine, soft and smooth texture.
4. I love this super cute fresh coral shade.
5. Gives a smooth matte finish on the skin, no patchiness.
6. Will show up on all skin tones.
7. A must have coral shade at this price tag!
CONs of Maybelline Color Show Blush Fresh Coral
1. I wish it were a little longer lasting however at this price tag I am not sure I should complain.
2. Because of the convex or dome shaped design, one may end up wasting the blush as a lot of it comes on the brush in a single swirl.
1. To make the makeup last longer, always use a makeup primer.
2. Coral blushes are a thing throughout the year. So if you like colours, and haven’t tried a coral blush then you are missing out on something in the world of makeup.
3. Always tap the brush a little to remove the extra product while picking up any pigment from a pan or palette.
4. Using the correct makeup tools brings out the best of makeup.