Hi my angels, I have loved Eid since I was a little girl. I just can’t name all the sumptuous dishes my family friends’ used to make without drooling. I love dressing up for Eid every year. I know its a very personal choice whether you want to go for a natural looking makeup or a full on dramatic look. I usually do not wear dramatic looks when I am with family. So here’s a little post on the look I created for Eid this year 🙂 Eid Makeup Look – Natural and Wearable. I hope you guys enjoy this. Do let me know if you recreate this. Tag me on instagram @asthambf
Eid Makeup Look – Natural and Wearable
I started off with clean face. I will take you step by step. For those of you who are new to my blog, My skin type is oily-combination. I will link the reviewed products when I am naming them. So you can click on the names and go through the reviews of each product individually.
1. Face cleanser – I used my current favourite face wash which is the Body Shop tea tree skin clearing foaming cleanser.
2. Moisturiser – Kiehl’s clearly corrective dark spot solution is my all time favourite and I have been wearing it under my makeup very lightly.
3. Primer – I used the Nivea Sensitive Skin After Shave Balm as my skin primer for makeup.
4. Foundation – The Maybelline FIT Me matte + poreless foundation in the shade 330 Sun Beige is like made for my skin. It suits my skin tone perfectly. Sometimes I do feel like it turns a bit orange but then my loose powder takes care of it.
5. Concealer – MAC Prolong wear concealer is by far one of the best concealers I have tried and I am wearing it in this look.
6. EyeBrows – The Maybelline duo eye brow pencil in the darkest shade. I am trying to grow out my brows so they might appear more thick. But well I am embracing the strays these days!
7. Eye Makeup Base – The Inglot eye makeup base in the shade 01. If you have a light or olive skin tone like mine go for this shade. For more tanned complexions, go for shade 02.
8. EyeShadow – I chose some nude shades with subtle glowing look. I used the shade “Darkside” from UD Naked3 palette as my crease shade and the shade “Mugshot” from the same palette as my main eye shadow shade. I did some real good blending so that everything looks soft and natural.
9. Eyeliner – I love contrast colours. I have been so much in love with contrast makeup, I chose this newly launched blue eyeliner from Sugar called “Still got the Blues 02”. Its a gorgeous rich cobalt blue shade. Love how its long wearing and smudge proof. A blue eyeliner is what makes this look interesting and stand out. It gives a beautiful pop to the eyes.
10. Kajal – For my kajal I chose my current favourite which is the Maybelline SuperBlack Kajal. Its an intense jet black shade and gives a beautiful deep rich look the eyes.
11. Contour – The Anastasia Beverly Hills Medium to Light contour kit has been my goto contour kit. I did some contouring just below my cheek bone and blended really well. Since I just wanted a soft natural look, I did only minimal contouring.
12. Blush – Because I wanted to get most focus on my eyes, I went for a neutral looking blush. Here I used the Maybelline Color Show blush in the shade Creamy Cinnamon.
13. Highlighter – Of course I used Mary Lou highlighter by theBalm cosmetics. Its such an amazing highlighter. I used it on the highs of my cheekbone and my nose. Just a teeny stroke of brush on my cupid’s bow.
14. Lipstick – For lipstick I chose this gorgeous almost nud-ish shade by Sugar. Its called Breaking Bare.
15. I did a middle partition for my hair and just let them be open. You can go for some loose natural curls, they would look really good with this look.
16. My jewellery is from an art jewellery store in my city Varanasi. They have some of the most amazing pieces ever.
So I hope this gives you guys some inspiration if you want to create a look on similar lines. Please let me know if you recreate this look. I would love to know more about you guys, so leave your comments in the box down below.
I wish Happy Eid to everyone. Eat awesome food and spend some amazing time with friends and family. 🙂