Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 Matte Black Review, Swatches: Have you ever imagined or tried doing eye makeup without eyeliner? Just imagine your eyes with only eye shadow and mascara but no eyeliner. I am sure many of you would not find it attractive as there would be no definition to your eyes. It is the eyeliner which actually gives a definition to the eyes and makes it look attractive. So today I will be writing about one such liner which is INGLOT’S BLACK GEL LINER NO 77.
Description of Inglot AMC Eye liner Gel 77 Matte Black
High intensity pigments provide ideal coverage and rich colors after just one application. The creamy and delicate long lasting formula dries to a long lasting, smudge proof and crease proof finish.
Inglot’s Recommendation on How to Use the Gel Eye Liner
- Starting from the inne corner of the eye, apply liner as close as possible to the natural eye lash line, delicately bruh to blend
- For more natural effect you can use eye shadow on top of the liner
- Brush number 30T is recommended
Price of Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 Matte Black
$ 15.00 for 0.19 oz in the USA
£ 13.50 for 5.5 g in the UK
₹ 1050.00 for 5.5 g in India
In Detail Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 Matte Black Review, Swatches and My Experience
Last year I wanted to buy a gel eye liner for professional use. I was looking for something reasonable and effective. So I asked many makeup artist and most of them suggested the INGLOT’S BLACK GEL LINER No.77 from Inglot’s Matte collection. So I thought of giving it a try.
INGLOT’S BLACK GEL LINER No.77 was my first product that I bought from Inglot. It is easily available at any Inglot store. Now it’s been a year that I have been using it and also loving it. I have used it for high fashion shoots to bridal makeup to personal use. It has never let me down. I love this liner for its high intensity pigment and creamy formula that gives my liner perfect finish in just one stroke.
The following properties make it one of the best liners that anyone could have
Long lasting: No one has time for retouching up the liner. The liner’s long lasting property makes the liner last for around 9-10 hrs.
Smudge proof: I have a very bad habit of rubbing my eyes and I am sure many of you would be able to relate to it. After applying it, once it has dried up it becomes smudge proof. But in my case it smudges a little but that’s okay to me because for my eyes I could still not find any liner that last long and is totally smudge proof.
Water proof: I am sure none of us want our liners to spoil because of rain or crying at weddings. This is a very important property of a liner which most of us look in our liners. This property of this liner makes it a bit tricky to remove it. To remove it I use MAC PRO EYE MAKEUP REMOVER. So take some remover on a cotton bud or a cotton pad and gently wipe off the liner. If you don’t want to invest on a makeup remover, you can also use coconut/ olive oil/ any moisturizer to remove it.
Crease proof finish: This property of liner makes it perfect for smooth application. Due to its this property the liner can also be used as an eye base for those perfect black smokey eyes. To learn how scroll down to the application section.
The above properties make me love this product but there are few things which I don’t really like about it.
1. The product in the container dries very fast even though I keep the container upside down at the time of application.
2. Once you have applied it with a liner brush, the liner brush becomes very hard and dry. You have to clean the brush first and only then the next application is possible.
Application: How to Use Inglot Gel Eye Liner – Professional Tips and Directions
1. USING IT AS A LINER Take a liner brush (I prefer using an angular brush from MAC 108) and load the product on it. Now apply the liner like the way you apply.
2. CREATE SMOKEY EYES Take a flat taklon brush (I use crown brushes oval taklon brush C 170-6) and take some product on it. Now pat the product on the eye lid. It does not need to be symmetrical but remember first pat on outer corner and then the inner corner of the eye lid. Then take any blending brush blend it well below the crease line. This would create a base for the black smokey eyes and now u can continue by applying eyeshadow.
NOTE: Do it one by one i.e. first complete one eye and then start with the other eyes. Blend it as quick as possible because the liner dries up very fast.
3. USING IT ON THE LOWER LASH LINER It can be applied on the lower lash line as well using the liner brush but I don’t prefer using it because in some cases it dries up and breaks up it into small particles which when gets inside the eyes creates irritation.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 Matte Black
1. Smudge proof
2. Water proof
3. Long lasting
4. Highly pigmented
5. Travel friendly
Cons of Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 Matte Black
1. Dries very fast
2. A bit difficult to remove
Overall it’s a good product but you really need to careful while using it. At the time of application, keep the container upside down or place the cap back onto the container, once you have loaded the product on the brush. This would make it last longer because if any gel liner comes in contact with air it dries up very fast. Also by any chance if your liner has dried up you can add a drop of Inglot’s duraline or kryolan’s makeup blender.
I hope the review helped you. Don’t forget to share your reviews and query in the comment section below.