Hi everyone, today we are talking about the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium Deep. I am also going to do a full Demo or demonstration for you guys with this palette so that you can see the results. Of course I will be including before and after pictures as well. So let us get on with our MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep Review, Swatches, Demo
Claims for MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep
A palette with four concealers and two corrector shades to match any skin tone
A professional palette of four concealers and two corrector shades in a medium-deep colour wave. Enriched with antioxidants and suited for all skin types, they can be used individually or combined to match any skin tone.
Emollient-based formula delivers medium to full buildable coverage in a natural finish. Helps to correct skin tone and conceal dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.
- Long-wearing, eight hours
- Crease-proof, eight hours
- Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
How to use MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep
- Apply with your ring finger directly on affected areas like under eye, around nose, etc.
- Use a damp sponge to blend outward, and then use a stamping motion to dissolve the concealer into the skin.
- The last step is to apply a sheer foundation over your enter face to unify your complexion.
Ingredients of MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep
Price of MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette
$ 40.00 for 0.21 US oz in the USA
£ 35.00 for 6 g in the UK
₹ 3350.00 for 6 g in India
MAC Conceal and Correct Palette Shade Variants available
- Light: NC15, NW10, NC20, NW20, Pale Pink, Pale Yellow.
- Medium: NC30, NW25, NC35, NW35, Mid Yellow, Mid Peach.
- Medium Deep: NC40, NW40, NC42, NW43, Rich Yellow, Burnt Coral.
- Deep Dark: NC45, NW45, NC50, NW55, Ochre, Pure Orange.
In Detail MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep Review, Swatches, Demo and My Experience
MAC Cosmetics does not need an introduction. The palette comes in a plastic casing with transparent lid. The casing is very sleek and durable. Therefore, it can easily be carried without worrying about any spoilage.
There are 6 different pans- with 4 concealer and 2 correctors. The product is very creamy and smooth. However, applying the product is a little tricky. It has to be blended properly, neither too less nor too much. Too much blending will not cover the problem area properly and too less blending will crease in fine line. I had to try a couple of times to perfect using this product.
Regarding pigmentation, it is well pigmented. Also it is quite build-able. I use NC40 as concealer and NW43 as the contour shade. Rich yellow works well as highlight shade. Also burnt coral is perfect to hide dark circles as orange corrector. I must say it is not an deep orange as the LA Girl’s orange corrector, but it is perfect for beauties with not so deep dark circles.
Finally, the stay power for this palette is around 6 hours. I feel it’s less but that’s true with most of the cream based products. Moreover, stay time can be increased for up to 8 hours by using a compact to set again after a couple of hours.
I have used this product a lot and till now I haven’t noticed any breakouts. Also, ladies with sensitive skin must try this product. Because my skin is extremely dry, it makes me more inclined towards cream based product. However, for oily skin also, if this is set with a good powder, it doesn’t become greasy.
I pretty much love this product as I don’t have to carry additional contouring shades. One palette is enough for correcting, concealing and contouring.
More Photos, Swatches, Demo and MBF Makeup Look
Pros of MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep
- 6 different shades in one palette (4 concealer and 2 correctors)
- Highly pigmented
- Very creamy as well as smooth
- Easily available
- Decent staying power
- Doesn’t crease
- No breakouts, so good for sensitive skin
- Correcting, concealing, contouring in one single palette
- Sleek packaging
Cons of MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep
- Little pricey
- I feel, all shades are not suitable for one person.
- 8 hours claim is false if not set with powder.
Will I buy Again?
Yes, for sure. This is my “go-to” concealer palette.
- Use a good brush or damp sponge to blend.
- Fingers might not work that well with this product, hence use an applicator.
- It is very worth investing for professional use because it lasts a long time and has a variety of shades.