Heya everyone, I am back with another review for you all. This is not any regular primer it’s a yellow corrective HD primer. In fact, this is a new launch by the brand Inglot. The name attracted me so much that I bought it immediately as I thought it must be a unique primer. Hence I decided to give this a try. So to know my experience with this baby right here please keep on reading the Inglot HD Corrective Primer Yellow Review, Swatches.
Claims for Inglot HD Corrective Primer Yellow
All INGLOT’s HD products contain HD pigments. Ideal for everyday use, these products may also be used for filming in high definition, ensuring the makeup looks flawless even on a big screen.
- Enriched with enantia chlorantha bark extract for a mattyifying effect
- Neutralises skins redness and purple discolourations.
- Absorbs sebum
- Lily extract and hyaluronic acid ensure moisturizing.
- Prolongs life of makeup
Ingredients of Inglot HD Corrective Primer Yellow
Price of Inglot HD Corrective Primer
$ 23.00 for 1 fl oz in the USA
£ 17.99 for 30 mL in the UK
₹ 2000.00 for 30 mL in India
In Detail Inglot HD Corrective Primer Yellow Review, Swatches and My Experience
Inglot yellow HD corrective primer comes in a box like cardboard packaging which has all the necessary details written on top of it. When you open the box you see a tiny 30 ml black tube inside. I really like the packaging of the INGLOT HD corrective primer. It’s very easy to use as well as travel friendly. The nozzle just dispenses the right amount of product. Coming on to the shade selection, INGLOT has 5 shades in this range. Therefore, having a good number of shades is always yay for me.
The consistency is on the thinner side with a very smooth and light texture. It does take a while to sink into the skin completely. It has a faint smell to it but it does not bother and vanishes very quickly.
INGLOT HD yellow corrector claims to cancel out any dullness or purple discolourations. But this primer here is not only helps with dullness, but at the same time helps my makeup last longer. As soon as I applied this product my skin felt soft and smooth and it was completely ready for the base makeup. This yellow primer also helped to brighten up my complexion. My foundation just glided smoothly on my face without much effort in blending it out. It definitely helped in neutralising my redness. But I don’t have any purple discolourations so won’t be able to comment on that.
This shade is best if you are looking for something that would brighten up the complexion as well as reduce redness to some extent. I would definitely recommend this primer to you all if you are in search of a corrective primer.
The Inglot HD Corrective primer helps control my skin oils to a great extent so that my makeup keeps looking fresh all the time. It increases the wear time of my makeup by around 2-3 hours.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Inglot HD Corrective Primer Yellow
1) Attractive packaging.
2) Bit different concept as a corrective primer.
3) Nice and smooth texture.
4) Prepares skin and makes it ready for base makeup.
5) Foundation glides smoothly and evenly on to the skin after applying this primer.
6) Hides redness.
7) Brightens up the complexion.
8) No need of a separate yellow corrector.
9) Helps makeup stay longer and looking fresh.
Cons of Inglot HD Corrective Primer Yellow
Do I Recommend the Inglot HD Corrective Primer?
Yes definitely I absolutely love this primer however I find this a tad bit expensive. If you need colour corrector and a primer as a 2 in 1 formulation, check this out. Otherwise if you do not need colour correction, a regular primer like the Colorbar Makeup Primer is good enough.
1) This is a good primer for beauties with combination to oily skin.
2) If you wish to reduce any redness or purple discolouration on the skin, this baby will come in handy.
3) To increase the wear time of your makeup, use this after your CTM routine.
4) For dry skin beauties, use a moisturiser underneath before using this primer.