Hello ladies, How are you all? So Colorbar launched these two amazing shades of Blush under the name of Luminous Rouge Blushes. I have already reviewed the Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Rose and today I am going to write about the second one which is the Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Coral. Without further a do lets get into the Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Coral Review, Swatches.
Claims for Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Coral
- Unique Blusher with colors that melt into each other for giving your cheeks a delicate glow or sculpting the cheekbones to create evenly & professional – Level look.
- A silky, impalpable texture that blends magically with the skin, creating an absolutely natural and even effect.
- Fine powders guarantee a velvety touch, while ultra-fine pigments ensure excellent colour yield and high blendability.
Proper Step by Step Way to Use this Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Coral
- Begin with the contour, or darkest, shade in your Instant Cheekbones palette and apply to the hollow space below the cheekbone.
- Apply the medium shade to the apples of your cheeks and sweep upwards toward the hairline to get the perfect flush
- For a youthful glow, highlight the tops of your cheeks with the lightest shade.
Price of Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Coral
INR 1200.00 for 9.5 grams of product. (now here I would like to mention something, normally colorbar blushes are priced at Rs 650.00. When I saw this blush I went out of curiosity and bought both the shades without even looking at the price. I was assuming it to be somewhere around 700 to 800 but when I was paying, I realised that the blush was for 1200.00 Rs each and my reaction was omg really..:o )
In Detail Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Coral Review, Swatches and My Experience
The colorbar luminous rouge luminous coral blush comes in an outer silver box packaging, which has details written on top of it. Whereas the blush itself comes in a compact pan container with a transparent lid. The blush is packed with a tight lid so there are no chances of product getting spoiled in your bag. However there is no mirror or applicator provided with the blush which makes me carry an extra mirror in my bag. However the packaging is very sleek and handy.
The colorbar luminous rouge blush comes in two different shades which is a rosy and a coral shade. I am reviewing the coral one here. We have already talked about the Colorbar luminous rose shade on MBF blog. I wish they came up with 5-6 colour options as two shades is very limited.
The shade Luminous coral is a gorgeous trio of peachy coral, warm orange and basic warm brown. You can use them together or separately as per your liking. I like to swirl my brush all over the pan and then dab the excess and apply on my cheeks. The blush has bit of shimmer in it which does not looks chunky at all and at the same time gives beautiful glowing cheeks.
Now the texture of the blush is extremely soft and smooth, it blends out very smoothly and easily on my skin. I don’t need much effort in blending this blush out. The blush is super-duper pigmented because, trust me in one swipe you get fully opaque coverage on your cheeks. I was not aware about the pigmentation of the blush before therefore, I ended up applying more on my cheek which made me look like a clown (lol). But then now I know how to take a little bit of it. Small quantity is required to get desired colour on the cheeks.
Coming on to the final part of the review which is the staying power, the colorbar luminous rose blush stayed on my cheeks for about good 6-7 hours after that I noticed slight fading on my cheeks.
More Photos, Swatches and Makeup Look
Pros of Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Coral
1) Attractive packaging.
2) Nice, smooth and velvety texture.
3) Intensely pigmented.
4) Availability is easy.
5) 3 shades in one blush. So you can use one or all.
6) Will suit all skin tones.
7) Good staying power.
8) Shows up well on the skin and looks vibrant.
Cons of Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Coral
1) No mirror as well as applicator provided.
2) Limited shade selection. (In addition to this, there is a coral shade)
3) Very expensive
1) To get a coral flush on your cheeks apply this blush mixing all 3 shades.
2) Take a very little quantity first and then dab the excess product. So you can always go ahead and apply more if needed.
3) To increase the staying power of the blush, use a primer underneath your foundation.
Lovely shade 🙂
completely agree with u soumya. its a pretty shade i like this shade more than the pink shade thats available.
Its looking so pretty on u…