Orofluido Shampoo Review: Hey guys, so if you know me, you know I have naturally wavy hair which sometimes tend to get too dry. Dryness comes along with roughness. Hence I always look for products which do not dry out my hair too much. I heard about OROFLUIDO from one of my friends. She raved about this shampoo so much that I had to give it a try.
About Orofluido Shampoo
Delicately cleanse your hair with this Orofluido Shampoo. The beautiful texture of this shampoo not only conserves the hair’s structure, but it also leaves locks light to touch and incredibly shiny. Trying is believing!
Perfect your beauty ritual and use this Orofluido Shampoo. Indulge your hair every day with this loving formula and transform your locks into beautifully nourished hair that shines with health and vitality.
How to Use Orofluido Shampoo
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Apply the shampoo to your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients in Orofluido Shampoo
Water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, lauryl glucoside, argania spinosa kernel oil, cyperus esculentus root oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, glycerin, glyceryl laurate, polyquaternium-10, diazolidinyl urea, sodium chloride, citric acid, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, CI 15985 (yellow 6), CI 42090 (blue 1).
Price of Orofluido Shampoo
£ 14.60 for 200 mL
In Detail Orofluido Shampoo Review, Swatches and My Experience
The shampoo comes in a yellow coloured bottle which has a screw/flip open top. The design is simple as well as elegant. All the informations like the ingredients list, manufaturer details are mentioned on the outer carton box. The bottle itself does not mention these particulars. The shampoo may be a tiny bit costly but we will see if its worth the mullah.
The shampoo is deep straw yellow in colour. It has a medium consistency. It smells oh so divine. I mean I can carry this in a little jar and keep sniffing it all day! The shampoo lathers up very nicely with water therefore it is easy to use.
How I Use it
I take 2 coin sized amount of the shampoo on my palm and work it through wet hair. As mentioned before, this does lather up pretty easily. I gently massage my scalp with my finger tips for like a couple of minutes. Then work the shampoo on the lengths of my hair. Always make sure not to rub the hair lengths in between your palms, doing so creates friction which ends up making the hair rough. So I am always gentle while washing my hair lengths. Then I wash off the shampoo completely with normal temperature water.
The Orofluido shampoo makes my hair very silky as well as soft to touch. I love how amazing my hair feel. It reduces tangles to a great extent. And all these effects are without any conditioner. I have also been using its matching conditioner and will be taking about it in a few days. But for now, let me tell you how this shampoo works amazingly on my hair. It cleanses my hair very nicely without stripping the natural moisture from it. Plus my hair smells phenomenal everytime I use this shampoo. There is this lovely natural shine it imparts to my hair. In fact, my mother in law tried this shampoo once and she is in love since then. We have been re-ordering it for her since then.
Overall I have to say this indeed is one of the best shampoos that I have personally tried. This shampoo has all the qualities of an all rounder shampoo. I mean, this I feel would work great on all hair types. It does every thing it claims. If you have been on a hunt for a shampoo that does it all and fulfils all it claims, this is the one for you. My only problem however is the fact that it is not easily available in India. I have to order it all the way from UK and yes, with customs this does become quite costly.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of Orofluido Shampoo
1. I like the simplistic packaging.
2. Smells amazing. Not overpowering neither too subtle. Just enough to make you feel wonderful.
3. Lathers up nicely and cleanses hair thoroughly.
4. Does not dry our my hair. In fact it retains the natural moisture in the hair.
5. Makes hair incredible soft and silky to touch.
6. Hair appears more shiny.
7. My hair definitely become more manageable when I use this shampoo.
8. Improved the health of hair if used continuously.
Cons of Orofluido Shampoo
1. Has sulphates. Usually I try to avoid using sulphates because my hair type is dry. However this shampoo although has sulphates, it does not dry out my hair like usual sulphates containing shampoos.
2. Not easily available.
1. Always remove major tangles from your hair before washing. This would reduce hairfall.
2. If your hair is too dry, never forget to use a conditioner or a hair mask after shampoo.
3. Order this shampoo around holiday season to avail great discounts on the MRP.
4. If you wish to try the Orofluido conditioner as well, this shampoo and the matching conditioner are available as twin pack which is slightly less costly.