PAC Spot Concealer Pot Review, Shades, Swatches: Hello Lovelies. How have you all been? I am doing great and shopping quite a lot. Today I am reviewing a concealer from PAC Cosmetics. I love Pac’s makeup products as well as brushes. I have lot of concealers from different brands like NYX, Maybelline etc.
In fact, am always in a search of concealers which are of good quality because I suffer from dark circles and acne spots. I found this concealer on Nykaa and ordered it asap as it was very affordable. Want to know more about this concealer than keep on reading my views.
About Pac Studio Finish Supra Colour Spot Concealer
- Light weight formula for a Natural look.
- Easily buildable for a High coverage.
- Soft-focus smoothing complex blurs, conceals, and smooths imperfections.
- Complete comfort.
- Perfect for spot concealing on the go & easy to travel with!
- Concealing hits an all-time high.
- Oil-free. Long-wearing.
- 6 shades for all skin tones.
- Works best with PAC Compact powder or Translucent Powder.
- Light weight formula for a Natural look
- Soft-focus smoothing complex blurs, conceals, and smooths imperfections
- Oil-free, Long-wearing, Non-drying.
PAC Spot Concealer Pot Shades Available
PAC mentions that there are 6 shades of the concealer available. However, in real, there are only 5 shades available even on their own website.
Ingredients in PAC Spot Concealer Pot
Price of Pac Spot Concealer Pot
₹ 395.00 for 5 mL in India. PAC is an Indian makeup brand which has been gaining some popularity recently.
In Detail PAC Spot Concealer Pot Review, Shades, Swatches and My Experience
Pac Spot concealer pot comes in a standard black cardboard box with every necessary information printed on it. The actual concealer comes in a tiny cute little transparent plastic pot. It has a twist open cap which closes tightly. The thing which impresses me after Pac’s quality is their packaging. I really like the packaging of this concealer. The pot is very sturdy and travel friendly. I carry it in my handbag without any risk of getting it here and there in my bag.
The concealer is thick and creamy but it is a little on the drier side. It is very smooth and spreads easily. The coverage it gives is medium and not full. I use it as a spot concealer as well as under eye brightener after applying my foundation. While swatching on hands it might look that it is ordinary but it does hides uneven complexion and pigmentation to some extent.
Skin has to be well hydrated before using this otherwise it looks caky. Especially in the under eye area it starts to crease if the skin is not hydrated well. Hence make sure to apply your eye cream or moisturiser before this. I apply it directly on my spots and dark circles and blend it with fingers.
Applying it with fingers or brush is what I recommend. If I apply it with a beauty blender, it does not blend well. It sets really quickly so it needs to be blended very fast to avoid patchiness. Dry skin girls stay away from it, oily skin girls like me will like this as it is little dry in texture.
Pac Spot Concealer Pot Shade 03
It comes in a few shades I guess and there is also a corrector which I will be reviewing soon. This shade is little lighter than my complexion but it works perfectly fine as a highlighting concealer on my NC42 skin tone.
It perfectly hides any discolouration and darkness. If you want this concealer than choose the shades wisely before purchasing as the images and shades available online are misleading and that is why I chose the wrong shade.
It stays on my oily skin for a good 4 to 5 hours approximately. I don’t know if it can last any longer because I wore it for 4 to 5 hours only maximum. After application it does crease a bit after sometime. But setting it with a good translucent powder will make it last even more longer.
It is a good concealer if you are looking for an affordable option than go for it. It is available on nykaa, amazon and PAC’s website only. Availability is an issue as some shades are always out of stock. It gives medium coverage and not full. Staying power is also good considering the price it is available at.
More Photos, Swatches, Before After
Pros Of Pac Spot Concealer Pot
- Nicely packed.
- Reasonably price.
- Provides decent coverage.
- Good shade selection.
- Stays for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Good for oily skin.
- Thick and creamy texture.
Cons Of Pac Spot Concealer Pot
- Availability ( it is mostly out of stock.)
- Blending with sponge gives patchy look.
- Not for dry skin girls.
- It does crease after 2 to 3 hours after application.
- Moisturise your skin and under eye really well before applying it or it may give you patchy look.
- If possible look out the shades in person before buying it or you may end up buying wrong shade.
- Set your face and under eye with a good setting powder to avoid further creasing.
- Use your fingers or brush to blend the concealer evenly because the texture is little dry. Hence it may not blend well with beauty blender. Warmth of your finger will melt the product and will help concealer blend seamlessly.