Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer Review, Swatches: Hello Beauties! If you are reading my views on MBF you all would be knowing how much I like and love to use Pac products and today I am.going to review one of my current favourite and go to product from them which is called Pac Spotlight Liquid Concealer which is said to be full coverage and waterproof.
Pac has has launched quite alot products and this concealer is one of them. I really like its claims as well as its packaging attracted me so I went ahead and bought it without a second thaught. Want to know about this amazing and affordable concealer from Pac? Than keep reading my detailed review below.
About Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer
A hydrating, full-coverage, weightless concealer that has a four-in-one formula that conceals, contours, highlights, and retouches.
Our formula is easy to blend, doesn’t crease into your fine lines. Skin loving ingredients that come together for an illuminated, brightened & lifted effect for your skin.
- Hydrating, full-coverage, weightless
- Easy to blend & does not crease
- Illuminated, brightened & lifted effect
- 4 in 1 – Conceal, Contour, Highlight, Retouch
- Water-proof Longwear formula.
How to Use Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer
No Instructions given
Ingredients in Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer
No ingredients list mentioned
Price of Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer
₹ 765.00 for 5.5 g
In Detail Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer Review, Swatches and My Experience
The spotlight liquid concealer comes packed in a rectangular cardboard box with every detail about the concealer printed on it. The cardboard of the concealer is color coded which makes it easier to locate the shade easily in our vanity. The actual concealer comes in a huge round frosted plastic bottle with black twist up cap. The packaging is really goood as well as travel friendly.
It has huge doe foot applicator like makeup revolution and tarte shape tape. This makes the application a lot easier and better because the applicator takes out the right amount of the product I need for both of my eyes. Also, I don’t have to dig in the applicator every now and then.
Overall I am pretty much amazed with the packaging of this concealer it is simple sturdy and has a luxurious look and feel to it.
This Pac spotlight concealer comes in total of 14 shades mentioned below
- Whipped Vanilla
- Skin Peach
- Coffee Late
- Barely Nude
- Warm Tan
- Frozen Caramel
- Warm Honey
- Hot Chocolate
After watching a lot of reviews and swatches videos on youtube and on their Pac’s instagram page I decided to go with the shade 11 Warm Tan.
The shade warm tan matched my skin really well I am glad that I found the perfect match of this concealer because I always end up ordering lighter shades whenever I am buying online.
The texture of the concealar is thick and creamy. Despite of being thick it does not feel heavy it is very lightweight. Having a large doe foot applicator, it covers large area very easily just 2-3 dots or swipes is enough to cover the under eye area very well.
Very little amount is needed for both eyes and spot concealing since it is thick and will last me for a long I guess.
The coverage of this concealer is to die for OMG the coverage is way more better than the makeup revolution conceal and define concealer. When I first applied it on my dark circles and blend it with my pac buffing brush it did cover most of the darkness really well.
I also blended it with a beauty blender but if you want more coverage out of it blend it with a good brush.
However, even though it provides a high coverage it blends seamlessly with both brush and beauty blender and doesn’t crease at all.
This concealer set to a flawless matte finish, and actually doesn’t require any powder to set. But if you’re someone who have to set your under eyes if you’ve creasing issues, then you can carry on with your ritual, I do set my under eye with a good setting powder after applying this concealer.
This concealer really stays throughout the day without cracking or creasing, surprisingly. And you hardly need to retouch it but after 6 hours I had to retouch it with because I have extremely oily skin, if you have normal skin you are good to go with it.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros Of Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer
- Simple Cute and Luxurious looking packaging.
- Travel friendly.
- Variety of shades to choose from.
- Large doe foot applicator which makes the application a lot more easier.
- Thick and creamy texture.
- Does not feel heavy.
- Upon layering it up it does not look caky.
- Affordable as compared to the quality.
- Provides full coverage.
- Gives a flawless matte finish.
- Does not dry out under eye area further.
- Last longer without creasing.
Cons Of Pac Spotlight Ready Liquid Concealer
- Availability (as of now it is only available on amazon and their official website is under construction since ages and that too only some shades are available on amazon rest are out of stock.)
1) This is an affordable concealer that gives full coverage and we need very little but of it and will last you longer.
2) The concealer is hydrating, light on skin, blends easily and stays for good amount of time. It gives a matte finish and doesn’t look cakey or patchy for me this is perfect concealer and my current favourite, nowadays I am using only this concealer.