Mud Masks are a beauty staple for someone like me who has combination skin. I have used many in the past but haven’t really been consistent with all except for a few. I got this mud mask in one of my beauty subscription boxes and was really excited to try this out as it was from a new brand called SeaSoul which is again a brand which uses natural minerals and elements in their products.
About SeaSoul Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask
Dead Sea (26) Minerals-Facial Mud Mask helps the dull & tired skin to heal & infuses essential minerals
Moroccan Argan-Firms & nourishes the skingiving it a rejuvenated & nourished look with a natural glow.
Plant Stem Cells-Hydrates & Improves Texture
How to use
Apply a smooth layer on face & neck. Leave on 10-15 minutes. Massage gently using warm water & Wash off
Moroccan Argan Oil, Plant Stem Cells, NONI FRUIT, GOJI BERRIES, Dead Sea Minerals, Squalane, Aloe Vera, Grape Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin
Usage tips by seasoul
Use 1-2 times a week after using 3-in-1 facial Polish. This will infuse the Dead Sea Minerals into the skin, 3 layers deep, making it healthier & looking younger.
In Detail SeaSoul Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask Review and My Experience
As mentioned before, I have combination skin and I love using clay or mud masks on my facial skin. This product claims to have dead sea minerals in it which are supposed to provide essential nourishment to the skin. On the tub, it says meant for all skin types. It comes in a tub packaging with a simple design. I like the packaging overall though I have to take special care to have my fingers cleaned before every use. Also, I need to be careful to avoid spilling the product around the edges of the tub.
The product has a very earthy or herbal smell to it which many ladies might not be comfortable with. It is more on the strong side, definitely not very mild. It has a fairly nice consistency of a paste which is quite soft and not very runny. It is smooth it texture without any grain like particles.
How I Use it
I like to apply this on my face usually with clean fingers. Apply this all over my face and neck. I let it stay for as long this dries out which usually takes approximately 15 minutes. I wash it off with normal water. I tried it with warm water but it does not really feel different than when I wash it off with cold water. So well, I use normal tap water instead.
This does not dry out my skin. In fact it makes my skin feel really hydrated. Skin feels really soft after you wash this off. It never gave me any break outs. I am not so sure about the anti ageing properties because I don’t really have any ageing on my skin *touchwood* and I did not see any such long term advantage. May be I need to use this for longer. But overall I would say this is a very nice mud face pack since it really hydrates the skin and makes it soft. It has natural ingredients. However, if you go into the actual ingredient list mentioned at the bottom of the tub, this does have some chemicals as well.
PROs of SeaSoul Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask
1. Simple packaging with all descriptions on the label.
2. I like the smooth texture and soft consistency of the product which makes it easy to apply.
3. Does not irritate my skin.
4. Makes my skin really soft.
5. Hydrates my skin in fact.
6. Did not cause any breakouts.
7. Lasts long.
CONs of SeaSoul Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask
1. I am not sure if this gives any long term anti ageing benefits.
2. It says it has all natural ingredients from dead sea, but I am not so sure if the chemicals written over there can be found in there.
1. The mask was really gentle on my skin so it has a thumbs up from my side for combination and oily skin types. Even dry skin beauties would find it good because it was really hydrating on the skin.
2. For best results, use mud or clay masks twice or thrice a week.
3. Never forget to moisturise your face after using a face mask even if it is a non drying face mask like this one.
Will I Repurchase this?
umm, I am not so sure since I didn’t really see any long term benefits with it. Though for the time I used it, it was pretty good on my skin.