Claims for Sugar It’s A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick That ’70s Red
- If you’ve been crushing over classic matte lips – the hottest lip trend on the runway – you’ll totally adore SUGAR It’s A-Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick.
- Creamy and moisturising, this lipstick combines the look of a classic matte lip with the benefit of incredible comfort. Enriched with micronized pigments and silica micro-beads, this matte lipstick glides on easily and settles to a gorgeous matte finish.
- With a natural flair for everything fashionable, you know there’s no need to be apologetic for being partial to the finer things in life. Never afraid to speak your mind – you know that it’s not a crime to love yourself more than you’ll love any man. Be you – in fearless fashion, with every swipe of That ’70s Red.
How to Use Sugar It’s A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick
Start applying the matte lipstick from the center of the upper lip moving outward towards the corners. Blot your lips with a tissue and reapply.
Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica, Polyethylene,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Isocetyl Stearate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Flavor, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Talc, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Red 6, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 28 Lake
Price of Sugar It’s A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick That ’70s Red
$ 14.99 for 3.5 g in the USA
₹ 599.00 for 3.5 g in India
In Detail Sugar It’s A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick That ’70s Red Review, Swatches and My Experience
The sugar it’s a pout time vivid lipstick comes in small packaging. When you open it there is a cute little lipstick inside which is matte black in colour. I love that the lipstick itself comes and goes inside with a click. The lid of the lipstick is also tight hence it opens and shuts with a click. Overall the packaging is quite simple yet cute. Till date there are 6 shades in the range which are – Breaking Bare, Big Bang Berry, Mad Magenta, That 70’s Red and Peachy little liars.
That 70s red is a beautiful coral red shade. In the swatch, the colour looks like a proper red. But on my lips it appears to be more coral red. I really like the colour. This shade will flatter all complexions be it fair, medium or dusky. Each and everyone can flaunt the shade on a variety of occasions. The pigmentation of the lipstick is good. In one swipe, you get fully opaque coverage on the lips.
Texture & Pigmentation
Although sugar claims this to be a matte lipstick but for me it’s more of a creamy lipstick. It glides very smoothly on the lips and almost feels like butter. This is a very different formulation that I have seen. Its basically a gel based creamy lipstick according to me. The formula is very comfortable.
If you have dry lips, do give this lipstick a try. I don’t like the fact that it transfers a lot ( I really mean a lot!). However, overall I will call it pretty decent. I also noticed that the lipstick melts very easily on lips, hence the lipstick bullet won’t last you that long as your normal 3.5 grams of lipstick.
Now coming on to the staying power the lipstick stayed decently on my lips for 3-4 hours. Also, it leaves a slight stain behind on the lips. The stain can be taken off with a makeup remover like Bioderma Makeup Remover etc.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Sugar It’s A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick That ’70s Red
1) Matte black packaging.
2) Decently priced.
3) Creamy formula which is very easy to apply on the lips.
4) Has very good pigmentation.
5) Beautiful coral red shade of the lipstick.
6) The shade will suit all the skin tones.
7) Will be moisturising on the lips so dry lips beauties do not have to worry.
8) Staying power is decent.
10) Leaves a pretty stain on the lips behind when it fades away.
Cons of Sugar It’s A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick That ’70s Red
1) The lipstick melts really fast on the lips hence the bullet will get over quickly as compared to other lipsticks.
2) Not a good option if you are a proper matte lipstick lover.
3) Limited shade selection.
4) Not readily available in stores or counters yet.
1) This is a moisturising lipstick. Hence, this is a good option for beauties with dry lips as it won’t accentuate dry patches.
2) If you want to make this lipstick look completely matte, dab a tissue on top of your lips to remove the excess and add more matte effect.
3) Do not forget to apply a lipliner underneath your lipstick to help the lipstick stay longer on your lips.
4) Remove the lipstick with a good makeup remover to take care of the stain.