Hey everyone, So today I am back with another post from the brand colorbar this time it’s not gonna be a foundation or a lipstick but a primer which is named as THE COLORBAR PERFECT MATCH PRIMER. This was my first makeup primer ever so, its very special to me. As I was new to the makeup about 2 years ago and I did not know what a “primer” was, the beauty advisor at the colorbar counter guided me and said that this is the product that will help your foundation to glide on smoothly as well as help your makeup to last longer on your skin. Well let’s see in the Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review whether the beauty advisor was right or wrong.
Claims for Colorbar Perfect Match Makeup Primer
Colorbar Perfect Match Primer is a satiny touch oil-free primer that masks fine lines and uneven texture, making skin marvelously soft and smooth. It is a perfect base for make up as it holds the foundation in place for longer hours.
- This primer magically reduces the redness on skin and helps lighten the acne marks.
- It gently blends into skin without adding extra shine or oiliness.
- This primer can be used on oily skin as well as it doesn’t clog pores and controls the sebum production.
- The primer brilliantly smoothens out skin’s texture and effeciently hides fines lines and open pores.
How to Use Colorbar Perfect Match Makeup Primer
A little all over face for the smooth surface or use before foundation for perfect complexion and lasting effect.
Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, isododecane,neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, propyl paraben.
Rs. 750.00 for 30 ml of product. (Now the prices are revised and now it’s for Rs 850.00 )
In Detail Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review and My Experience
The colorbar perfect match primer comes in a inverted sleek white plastic nozzle tube which has a classic silver cap on top of it. The packaging is very sleek and handy. One can just throw the product into there purse and they are good to go. The cap shuts with a click. Which is a yay from my side. I just couldn’t ask for any other better packaging than this colorbar. So overall really like the packaging.
The colorbar perfect match primer is transparent in color. It is very- very soft and velvety in texture. It blends into the skin easily. After applying this primer my face feels super-duper smooth to touch. Almost like a baby’s skin. I have noticed that after applying this primer my face becomes actually ready for a foundation. My foundation glides on smoothly. I have also noticed that it increases the wear time of the foundation and keeps my natural skin oils under control especially near my t-zone area where I generally tend to get oily. It definitely smoothens out the fine lines and uneven texture.
I just need a little amount of primer for my face as it has silicon in it. A pea size amount is more than enough to apply on the entire face and neck. Need not apply this product more otherwise your foundation may end up slipping from your face. I apply this primer after I moisturize my face and leave it for 2-3 minutes and then apply the foundation.
Coming on the the wear time of the colorbar perfect match primer, it totally increases the wear time of my foundation and keeps it shine free. Overall I am very impressed with the primer. It’s one of the best primer that I have ever used and totally recommend it to you beauties, specially those of you who have oily-combination skin. ITS definitely A PERFECT MATCH FOR ME (yay :))
More Photos and Swatches
Pros of Colorbar Perfect Match Makeup Primer
1) attractive, sleek, travel friendly packaging.
2) increases the wear time of my foundation and makes it look fresh for longer.
3) prevents my makeup from looking oily.
4) spreads easily on the face.
5) skin feels soft and smooth as well as ready for base.
6) didn’t break me out.
7) minimises pores.
8) decently priced.
Cons of Colorbar Perfect Match Makeup Primer
I need not find any cons in the product. I absolutely love this product and RECOMMAND to all you guys to definately Check it out if you are looking for a good primer.
1) use this primer to increase the wear time of your foundation especially if you have oily skin. It will make your makeup look fresh for a very long time.
2) if you find any difficulty in blending a foundation, use this primer before it will smoothen out your face and foundation will go on smoothly and easily blend.
3) it’s mostly good for people with normal, combination to oily skin. If you have extremely dry skin need not go for this primer.
4) use a pea size amount of product on your face (here I really mean pea size amount ). If you apply more than that the foundation may end up slipping from your face.
5/5 (a must have product for me.)