Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose Review: Hello ladies, today I am going to talk about a shower gel made from a lovely smelling flower Rajnigandha also called Bengal Tuberose. I never knew it is called so until I purchased this shower wash from Forest Essentials.
I have always loved its smell and also the products from FE so this was a must try for me. Therefore, coming on to the details quickly below.
Claims for Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose
- This Shower Wash contains carefully selected herbs, as per Ancient Ayurvedic texts, which are known for their nourishing and cleansing properties.
- Herbs like Genhu, Sonapatha and Bamboo gently cleanse the skin, while the anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Bala and Gokharu heal and repair the skin, by preventing it from effects of free radicals.
- The lingering scent of fresh Tuberose flowers leaves the skin soft and lightly scented.
How to Use Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose
- Use a small amount on wet skin in the shower to cleanse the body.
- Can be used with a loofah to exfoliate surface dead cells.
- Rinse well.
Ingredients in Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose
Aloe Vera, Gokharu, Olive oil derivatives, Bamboo extract, Genhu extract, Vrihi extract, Coconut oil derivatives, Sonapatha, Bala
Price of Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose
₹ 875.00 for 200 mL
Forest Essentials website does offer international shipping as well. Therefore, if you live in USA, UK or anywhere in the world outside India, you can still order it online.
In Detail Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose Review, Swatches and My Experience
This shower gel comes in a tall, slender and transparent signature bottle of FE with a golden screw cap. Its simple as well as looks luxurious. It is bulky to carry along but it’s sturdy and leak proof so you can take it along if you wish. I would have been more happy if it had pump packaging. Because pump dispensers are more convenient I feel.
The shower gel looks golden yellow in the bottle but when taken out, its almost transparent. It has a slightly runny consistency. Not so thick hence, easy to apply. It lathers quite well and is effective in cleansing. The fragrance is oh so amazing! If you like Rajnigandha (Bengal Tuberose flower) like me, you will love this.
The skin feels quite normal after using this. Neither dry nor moisturised. This body wash leaves the skin clean and nice without drying.
After a luxurious bath with this shower gel you skin will feel relaxed and pampered. The best part is it leaves your skin in a very comfortable state, not dry or stretchy like soaps or other heavy duty shower gels. So, if you are not in the mood to apply a moisturiser, you can conveniently skip it without any discomfort.
It is free from SLS and is very light in texture but still lathers well. A small quantity does a great job and its better to use it with a loofah. Because if you use it directly without a loofah, you will end up using it in more quantity. The only drawback in most FE products is that the smell does not last long. You need to use the entire range of products to layer on for the smell to last.
I had a great experience while bathing with this, the smell too lingers for quite some time and makes the washroom smell so heavenly. After a long stressful day bathing with this shower gel instantly uplifts my mood.
Overall, I would say this shower gel’s main attraction is its smell. The product does a good job at cleaning and there is no major change observed on the skin per se. So, if you are someone who likes to splurge once in a while on luxurious products just for the feel of it, then you can definitely try this.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose
- Mesmerizing fragrance
- Free from chemicals, synthetic fragrance and artificial ingredients
- Non drying nature
- Lathers well
- No animal testing
Cons of Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Bengal Tuberose
- Screw cap
- While bathing we tend to overuse some products. It is a common myth, more the lather better the cleaning. This is untrue as it will only rip the moisture off your skin.
- The water temperature that we use to take bath is also an important factor. Too hot or too cold water are not good for the skin. Consider using lukewarm water as it’s the best for your skin.