Hi everyone, we are going to go through a the Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Creamy Cinnamon Review today. I have had this for a long time and I totally love it. I am actually quite surprised why I did not review it all this time. So today I decided to review all the 3 maybelline cheeky glow blushes. Let’s get started.
Claims for Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Creamy Cinnamon
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush creamy cinnamon is an ultra-lightweight, silky and blendable powders, this blusher will make your cheeks glow with a natural finish.
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush creamy cinnamon is a cinnamon coloured blush
- It has a silky smooth texture for an exquisite feel
- Fresh hues complement your natural skin color
- Gives your cheeks a luminous glow and natural finish
- Feels light on the skin
- It has a sleek, compact packaging
- Has a natural matte finish with smooth texture and blends easily
- Also is a very good pigmented blush
INR 250.00 for 7.0 g
In Detail Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Creamy Cinnamon Review and My Experience
The Cheeky Glow blush comes in a pretty cute white solo pan packaging. The lid is transparent so we can see the exact shade of the blush. I really like this blush packaging. Also the the blush is mounted in such a way that its convexity is towards outside. This is clever since the blush gets picked up on the brush really easily because of this design and I don’t have to swirl it many times.
The Cheeky Glow blushes have a really mild floral fragrance. I love the smooth, finely milled texture these blushes have. They apply very smooth and give a lovely matte finish on the cheeks. The cheeky Glow blushes are very pigmented. So they show up on the cheeks quite nicely. In fact I appreciate the fact that maybelline came up with such decent quality blush at a very affordable cost.
Creamy Cinnamon is a very neutral, earthy, deep toned peachy cinnamon shade. It has extremely finely milled silver shimmers in it. These shimmers do not become super obvious but provide a subtle brightness. The blush gives a totally natural finish on the cheeks. This shade in fact will suit all skin tones according to me whether light or tan. Because its so pigmented, it will show up very well.
The blush lasted on my cheeks for approximately 3.5 hours after which it started fading. I could hardly notice any of it by the 5-6th hour. I have combination skin and my cheeks are normal to dry. So I am not a big fan of the staying power of the Cheeky Glow blushes but I don’t mind it either since they are so super affordable. I would recommend this to everyone who are looking for good quality blushes at in a budget friendly price tag.
PROs of Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Creamy Cinnamon
1. I like the white packaging, its compact and fun.
2. Finely milled, smooth texture.
3. Give a matte finish on the skin.
4. Lovely neutral peachy cinnamon shade.
5. Will suit all skin tones.
6. A decent wear time.
7. Budget friendly.
CONs of Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Creamy Cinnamon
1. I wish it were longer lasting.
2. Because of the convex design, it one is not careful, one may end up wasting the blush as a lot of it comes on the brush in a single swirl.
This blush is perfect for girls who like to experiment with makeup. Its affordable and has all the qualities of a decent blush. Go for it and you won’t regret it.