Maybelline Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Liquid Lipstick Very Cranberry 100 Review, Swatches: Hey everyone. So as promised I will be updating you with all the new launches that is available in the market and will be reviewing them as well. I am back with an another review for you all which is from the brand maybelline. Maybelline New York is so quick with the new launches! Guys I mean I don’t even finish testing one product and they are back with another product. I think we should just take a moment and thank maybelline for their continuous hard work. So coming on to the product I will be reviewing the newest launch by the brand maybelline which is there superstay 24 color 2 step liquid lipstick in shade 100 cranberry. Hence without further a do let’s jump into the review.
About Maybelline Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Liquid Lipstick
Maybelline New York introduces a real life beauty champion, the only 24HR Life Proof Lipstick Super Stay 24 HR Color. Meet the 24-hour lip color that stretches the limits of long-wear. Formula with Micro-Flex looks & feels fabulous after 24 hours.
1. No crumbling, no caking, no fading, no feathering, no transferring.
2. Gives you high coverage without bleeding.
3. 2-step lip color in one pack.
4. In 14 gorgeous long-lasting shades.
Price of Maybelline Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Liquid Lipstick
₹ 600.00 for 2.3 mL of liquid lipstick and 1.8 g of lip balm.
In Detail Maybelline Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Liquid Lipstick Very Cranberry 100 Review, Swatches and My Experience
There is a lipstick on one side and a lip balm on the other side. I really like the packaging of the lipstick. The plastic tube is transparent so you can easily make out what colour it is without any struggle. So yes it’s overall a very good and easy to carry kind of packaging.
Coming on to the shades they have about ten shades in this range which I am very happy about from reds, pinks to brown they have covered all the shades in this range.
Now starting on to the review, the shade 100 very cranberry is a very beautiful rosy pink colour which has slightly golden shimmer particles present in it. The colour is very beautiful and this shade will suit fair to medium skin tones. Beauties with deeper skin tones may not like it as the colour may tend to wash them out. I like the fact that it comes with a lip balm so if you have dry or chapped lips you can use a lip balm underneath your lipstick. Bought shade to wear it on everyday basis but unfortunately this lipstick doesn’t work for me at all.
I mean the shade is beautiful but the texture is really bad. I strongly feel the texture is one of the worst. As soon as I apply this lipstick I feel some stickiness on my lips. The lipstick is very runny in texture, kind of watery. As soon as I apply it on my lips I feel like I have applied a pink water that dries on to the matte finish. The texture is not at all comfortable.
Coming on to the staying power it stays on for 3-4 hours. I mean if you don’t eat anything it will stay on for good amount of time but if you eat slightly oily food the lipstick fades away from centre of my lips. There is still some lipstick intact on the side portion of my lips. I dislike this uneven fading of lipsticks.
To remove this lipstick you need to have a good makeup remover with you because if you rub off your lips or if you try to remove it with wet wipes it will not come out completely.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Maybelline Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Liquid Lipstick Very Cranberry 100
1) Attractive packaging.
2) Like the fact that there is a lip balm on one side.
4) Beautiful shade.
5) Decent staying power.
6) Easily available..
Cons of Maybelline Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Liquid Lipstick Very Cranberry 100
1) Feels very sticky after applying it.
2) Fades very badly from the centre of the lips.
3) Pain to remove.
4) Very bad texture.
5) Not the best formula.
Would I Recommend Maybelline Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Liquid Lipstick Very Cranberry 100
A big no for the texture and the formula.
I have heard so many good reviews on this lipstick range but unfortunately this does not works for me at all.
1) Firstly I would like to advice you that if you are looking for a good liquid matte lipstick please try it before spending. There are many good quality liquid lipsticks that are available in market with good formula and texture as well as the staying power like chambor, colorbar, missclarie, incolour matte me, stila etc. I just wouldn’t recommend this range to any one reading out there.
2) If you have very dry and chapped lips apply a lip balm underneath your lipstick.
3) If you want to make your lipstick look glossy apply a lipstick first and then dab some lip balm or a clear gloss on top of it.
4) Removing this lipstick is seriously a big pain for me so I would suggest you to use makeup remover or coconut oil to get rid of your lipstick.
1/5 (I don’t like this product)