Claims by PAC Cosmetics for Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil
pac intense duo eyeliner pencil gives you the luxury of a gel eyeliner with the ease of the kohl pencil. Make a bold statement with this extreme-wear,waterproof eyeliner that glides on effortlessly to deliver instant color payoff, the super -malleable formula offers versatility of application. Use it to create flawless,precise lines , or smudge immediately after lining for a instant smoky eye. Formulated with innovative be, ingredients and conditioning vitamin E and rosehip seed oil ,it’s intense color comes in a array of richly pigmented shades, including blacquer, the blackest, shiniest black. Irresistible look.
Rs. 585.00 for 0.50 grams of product which is too less for the quantity provided. You can buy it from Amazon or flipkart. They also have a store at Andheri
In Detail PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil Review, Swatches and My Experience
So this cute little baby comes in a travel friendly transparent pouch bag. The eyeliner/kajal pencil looks very stylish. It basically comes form of a retractable silver metallic pen. The best thing I love about this pencil is that you don’t need to sharpen it. Hence no wastage of the product (Yay). It has a small sharpener at the back in case if you want to sharpen the tip.
The pac intense duo eyeliner pencil comes only in one shade that is black. This pencil can be used both as an eyeliner as well as kajal. Now I like my kajal and my eyeliner to be extremely dark black. The more black it is the more I love. Here is where PAC intense duo eyeliner pencil takes my heart away. It’s the darkest black eyeliner that I have ever used.
The texture of the PAC intense duo eyeliner pencil is very-very satiny, smooth and pigmented. In one swipe you get fully opaque coverage on your skin. Now this eye pencil can be used as a eyeliner as well as the kajal. I have used this in both the ways and it just performs very nicely. It did not irritate my eyes at all when I used this eye pencil as a kajal. It’s just that good, It’s stays true to its claim that it’s a waterproof pencil. Now to just inform you all that as I said earlier it’s very creamy and smooth pencil please be cautious while applying this or you may end up breaking the nib of the pencil.
I am in love with this eyeliner pencil just running short of words to describe it. Have been using and reaching out for this eyeliner pencil for almost each and every single day. PAC just nailed it with this product and took my heart away.
Now coming on to the staying power of the PAC intense duo eyeliner pencil, it stayed on my eyelids for more than 8 – 9 hours maximum and then it started fading a bit. And on my water line it stayed for almost 4 – 5 hours. Now to just let you know all the beautiful people out there I have a bit of watery eyes and none of the kajal last on my waterline for more than 2-3 hours. I always need to apply the kajal after every 2-3 hours. But I am really very impressed with the staying power of PAC intense eyeliner on both my waterline as well as my eyelids.
More Photos and Swatches
Pros of PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil
1) high in terms of pigmentation.
2) attractive packaging.
3) retractable pencil
4) good staying power.
5) smooth in texture.
6) darkest jet black in colour.
7) comes in a pouch that is cute and travel friendly.
8) 2 in 1 product, can be used as a eyeliner as well as a kajal
Cons PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil
1) quantity provided is too less for the price.
2) as the eyeliner is creamy in texture, it tends to get over soon.
3) i would have definitely added price as a con for the product as its a new brand to me i feel the price is just a tad bit on a higher side. But as its 2 in 1 product I wouldn’t like to add this as a con.
1) use short strokes to apply this eyeliner as it’s very smooth in texture you might end up breaking the tip of the pencil.
2) as this eyeliner pencil sets fast, try being a bit quick with this pencil.
3) use the sharpener provided at the back of the pencil in case if you need to point out the tip of the pencil a bit.
4) remove the eyeliner with a good makeup removing wipes or a coconut oil.