About The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
Cleanse and purify skin with our crisp and refreshingly scented Fuji Green Tea™ Body Wash.
- Soap-free, lather rich formula
- Cleanses and purifies skin
- With revitalising green tea from Japan
- For healthier feeling skin.
- Great for cleansing and perfect for our reviving detox ritual
How to Use The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
Lather up in the shower with your hands or a bath lily. Rinse well.
Ingredients in The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
Aqua/Water (Solvent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Surfactant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Mel/Honey (Humectant), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Polysorbate 20 (Surfactant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Price of The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
$ 10.00 for 8.4 fl oz in USA
C$ 10.00 for 250 mL in Canada
£ 5.00 for 250 mL in UK and Scotland
€ 6.50 for 250 mL in Europe
CHF 9.90 for 250 mL in Switzerland
Kr 85.00 for 250 mL in Sweden
A$ 11.00 for 250 mL in Australia
NZ$ 17.50 for 250 mL in New Zealand
S$ 14.90 for 250 mL in Singapore
RM 33.00 for 250 mL in Malaysia
₱ 500.00 for 250 mL in Philippines
₹ 345.00 for 250 mL in India
In Detail The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel Review and My Experience
The shower gel comes in a classic TBS packaging. A transparent plastic bottle with a matte black cap. The cap has a flip open top which makes it easy to use in the shower. The product has all the details including a detailed ingredients list on the labels. The light green colour of the product shows through the bottle and that makes it look super attractive.
The body shop fuji green tea shower gel has a very fresh invigorating green tea scent. Whenever I use this, I almost feel like I am in a fancy spa. The consistency of the gel is a little bit leaning towards runny side. With a loofah or a bath lily, the shower gel lathers up luxuriously.
Speaking of its effects, the shower gel works efficiently in taking care of my skin. It cleans the skin properly without over drying it. It does not add any moisturisation, but it does not make my skin stretchy or dry either. Therefore, this would pretty much work well with all skin types.
The Body Shop has been coming up with a lot of changes in the recent times. They have completely revamped up their packaging. The new packaging on their products look stunning I feel. Also, they have reduced prices on a lot of their products including these shower gels. If you are a regular at TBS, you know they keep having various kinds of sales and offers every now and then. Hence, you can actually get their products below MRP on sale or discount a lot of times. TBS Fuji green tea shower gel I feel works really nice. There is nothing extraordinary about it, but I do love the fact that it does the job well without being harsh on my skin. With the new prices of TBS shower gels, I am sure this will be a great way to treat yourself when you visit a TBS store next time.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
1. I really like the new TBS shower gel packaging.
2. Has an indulging fresh fragrance.
3. Lathers up well with a bath lily or loofah.
4. Cleans the skin well without drying it out.
5. Not costly.
6. TBS does not test on animals.
CONs of The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
1. The product contains a lot of chemicals. It may contain some extracts of Fuji Green Tea, however most of it is made of regular chemicals used in shower products.
1. This is a great gifting option if you’re looking for one.
2. Although this does not over dry the skin, it does not moisturise either. So always use a moisturiser based on your skin type.
3. Try to look out for discounts and sales by TBS to get their products for less than the MRP.
4. If you want the scent to last even longer, use moisturisers and perfumes from the same range by TBS.
5. Always do a patch test before you use any product for the first time.