Hello, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day or night where ever you are in this beautiful world. Today I am so excited to review the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation. I was invited to a pool part recently and wanted to wear a pool appropriate and of course WATERPROOF make up look. I decided to give Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation a try, let me just start by saying I fell IN LOVE! Let’s go into the details of Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation Review, Swatches, Demo.
Claims for Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
All Nighter Liquid Foundation by Urban Decay provides full coverage with a modern matte finish that never looks overdone. An all-night wear and a blown-out effect – a flawless-looking complexion that will look amazing and stay that way. Perfect for all-night affairs, this innovative formula is also comfortable enough to wear every day.
While Naked Skin complexion products are semi-matte, All Nighter Liquid Foundation is completely matte and oil-free. Urban Decay loaded this formula with an higher amount of pigment (about three times as much as Naked Skin Liquid Makeup), so a little goes a long way. There’s no need to build coverage or apply multiple layers. This waterproof formula diffuses light to blur flaws for beautifully perfected skin, while it mattifies and absorbs oil to reduce the appearance of shine.
With a wide range of carefully calibrated shades that match Urban Decay’s existing Naked Skin Liquid Makeup shades, it’s easy to find your perfect match. Because All Nighter Liquid Foundation is so high coverage, it’s important to choose the right shade. Just swatch the product on the skin, blend down, and allow to set to see if it’s the right match for you.
How to Use Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
- Because All Nighter Liquid Foundation is so high coverage, a little goes a long way. One pump should be more than enough.
- The formula always applies beautifully, but for your most perfected complexion, apply with one of the UD Pro foundation brushes by Urban Decay.
- For even longer wear, set with UD’s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
Ingredients of Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].
Price of Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
$ 40.00 for 1.0 fl. oz in the USA
£ 27.00 for 30 mL in the UK
*I purchased this foundation on September 10, 2016 and the retail price was and currently is $40 (USD)
In Detail Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation Review, Swatches, Demo and my Experience
Urban Decay claims this foundation to be oil free, waterproof and full coverage with a modern matte finish. This foundation is made for the girl who loves full coverage but does not want to feel cakey, because of the high pigments in this foundation all you need is one light layer that will last you all day and keep you oil free, I mean full coverage, long lasting, and oil free? Sounds like every girls dream foundation to me!
First things first, the packaging is really elegant even though it is made out of plastic the metallic design really makes this product stand out and I really love how the shade peeks through the middle. I am so glad that it comes with a pump it makes life easier and it is a lot more sanitary than having to dip out the product out.
How I Use it
This foundation is about the easiest to use, all you need is one pump and apply evenly to the face. You may use any foundation brush but in my personal opinion I get better results with using a beauty blender, it really gives me that airbrush finish and distributes the product evenly.
Overall I was really impressed with the product itself, after swimming in the pool for 3 hours I couldn’t believe I still had my foundation on when I got home, It really did not let me down it did as promise. It is now my everyday foundation and I now don’t have to worry about blotting my face every hour which is amazing! Now my sister and my best friend are team All Nighter! Also I hope you love it too.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
- It covers the general problems girls struggle with everyday. We won’t have to take bathroom break to powder and get rid of oil throughout the day.
- We can have full coverage without feeling cakey.
- Of course this foundation can give us that airbrush finish every girl loves.
- Long Lasting Matte finish
- Blends easily
Cons of Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
- As far as cons I really don’t feel like there is any cons this time around. Other than always take care of your skin. Also make sure you take off that foundation every night ! Your skin will appreciate it.
1. I would advise that if you are someone who has dry skin and would like to use this foundation that you use a hydrating primer. There are many hydrating primers such as “Too Faced Hangover”, “Kat Von D Lock-it” Primer, “Milani Primer Perfection”, etc.
2. “ A little goes along way”. Start off with applying one pump at a time and add as you go till you get the desired coverage. But I promise you one pump will be enough.
3. This is definitely optional since I love being extra matte, I apply the Becca Ever Matte Primer over my already set foundation. Let me tell you this combo won’t let you down. Especially if you are going out dancing or anywhere you would get sweaty. This has been my base combo ever since I’ve discovered it and I’m loving my foundation routine.
This foundation really impressed me and think is worth the money spent. I will most definitely rate this product a 5 out of 5