The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish Review: A healthy looking facial skin is every girl’s dream and I am one of them too. I was finding my face very dull and tired and after doing a little research thought of trying this Vitamin C enriched face wash from The Body Shop.
Lets get into the details of my recent purchase, The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish.
About The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish Face Wash
Our Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish contains Amazonian camu camu berry – which is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature. It removes dull skin cells and reveals radiance so your skin is exfoliated and revitalised.
- Cleanses and exfoliates skin in one step
- Leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth
- Contains camu camu berry with 20x more Vitamin C than an orange
- Enhances skin’s natural radiance
- Gently buffs away dull skin cells
How to Use The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish Face Wash
- Wet the face and neck with clean water.
- Massage over the face and neck using light circular motions.
- Rinse off with clean water and pat skin dry.
- For an extra burst of skin hydration, spritz with Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz.
Ingredients in The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish Face Wash
Contains Amazonian camu camu berry – which is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature. Antioxidant vitamin C brightens skin, encourages collagen production, improves elasticity and helps to protect skin from environmental pollutants.
- Community Trade aloe vera gel – is clinically proven to soothe and nurture the skin.
- Provides gentle exfoliation and helps unclog the pores.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polylactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 73360/Red 30.
Price of The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish Face Wash
$ 19.00 for 4.23 fl oz in USA
C$ 18.00 for 125 mL in Canada
£ 16.00 for 125 mL in UK and Scotland
CHF 29.95 for 125 mL in Switzerland
A$ 26.00 for 125 mL in Australia
RM 69.00 for 125 mL in Malaysia
₹ 1395.00 for 125 mL in India
In Detail The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish Review, Swatches and My Experience
It is a well known fact that Vitamin C is great for skin. The cleanser contains Camu Camu berries which are high in Vitamin C content. This is the reason I picked up this face wash.
The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish comes in an orange color tube packaging with a black flip open cap, which is spill proof and hence is travel friendly.
The cleanser is pale orange in colour with tiny microbeads and has goodness of a cleanser and exfoliator combined in one.It has a lovely citrus orange fragrance, which is very refreshing. The scent will not last very long though.
The consistency is medium and you will need a very little product for every use. It lathers very well and provides an instant glow by brightening your face up. The skin feels squeaky clean due to the gentle exfoliation properties of the micro beads.
It keeps the oiliness around my T-zone also under control, which I really like. I need to use a moisturiser, as there is a little stretchy feeling after its use. I have a combination skin and it suits me well. Also, I would not recommend it to dry skin or sensitive skin beauties as it might be a little harsh for them to use everyday.
Overall, its a good cleanser and scrub packed in one. If you have oily or combination skin and are on a lookout for a product that can deeply clean then you should try it. It is mainly for dull and tired skin because it claims to make the skin look fresh and clean.
It does what it says and I am quite satisfied with the product and you can try it for yourself and share your experience with me in the comments below.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish
- Gentle exfoliation appropriate for everyday use.
- Cleansing and scrubbing properties in one product.
- Contains Vitamin C that is great for skin.
- Nice citrusy smell.
- Not tested on animals.
- Very less product required for each use.
Cons of The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Glow Cleansing Polish
- Not suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- Use the right water temperature while washing your face. Lukewarm water is the best as hot water dries out your skin, and cold water doesn’t remove dirt and oil properly.
- Always wash your face with clean hands or you might transfer the bacteria from your hands to your face.
The Body Shop products have always interested me but this one just seems bit expensive for a cleanser. Great review though 🙂