Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, EOTD: Glitters, shimmer, satins and foils arranged with a select array of matte. These are the key to get the perfect eye makeup on fleek. When we get all this in one palette, doesn’t it feel like we’ve hit the jackpot with our purchase?
Oh Yeah! That is exactly how I felt when I purchased the ‘Victoria Note eyeshadow palette’. Do not mistake this ‘Arab’ brand with ‘Victoria secrets’. Victoria is a is a Makeup brand with its roots in Saudi Arabia. Now. Let’s jump straight into the review
About Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette
Sadly, this amazing brand doesn’t have a website.
The 42-color eyeshadow palette comes with a beautiful blend of matte, satin, shimmer and foil eyeshadows.
How to use Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette
- Go about the crease with a matte shade which will be the transition color.
- Deepen the crease and outer corner of the eye with a deeper shade.
- Tap on the shimmer/ foil shade on the lid with a shader brush or your finger.
- Add a light shimmer/ foil shade to the inner corner and brow bone area to make the entire look pop
Ingredients in Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette
Price of Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette
AED 100.00 approximately in Saudi Arabia (Dubai)
₹ 2200.00 approximately in India
In Detail Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, EOTD and My Experience
The palette comes encased in a transparent plastic like carton. The details included on the packaging are the brand name, ingredients, manufacturing date and place, the expiry, an image of the actual palette and the net weight
Inside this plastic carton, comes the palette along with a sponge leaf for protection.
The palette resembles an actual Tablet (electronic device) with a hot fluorescent pink, leather like top cover/ flap which resembles a casing we would use on an actual tablet. The palette also has an elastic band attached to the two ends which keeps the palette closed.
The pink cover of the palette has the brand name embossed on it.
- On opening the palette, you will find that the pink flap can be folded all the way to the back or be folded like a stand to rest on the table. The flap also has a generously sized mirror.
- The palette is made of good quality plastic which ensures its sturdiness.
- This palette has 42 colors arranged in an array. The brand name and the quote ‘Color my life’ can be found on the palette in metallic mirror like fonts.
- From the outer packaging, you can see that each column of the palette is named alphabetically from A to G
On a personal note, I have quite a good collection of eyeshadow palettes that include Huda, Nyx, Urban decay, Morphe, etc, and in my opinion, without and hesitation, I will say that this palette has a formula far beyond anything I own. Every single eyeshadow is extravagantly high in pigmentation. Even the slightest feather like touch, packs in loads of pigment and I cannot even begin with the matte eye shadows. The mattes are so intensely pigmented that a slight touch can be dragged all over the crease.
The best part is yet to come, that is the colors. The colors in the palette are gravitating more towards the warmer side. They have peach tones, golds, greys, silvers, coppers, rusty reds, whites etc. Sadly, there is no black eyeshadow in the palette.
“You can swatch every single shadow a 100 times but you will not find anything wrong with the quality and pigmentation of the shadows”
Although being highly pigmented these shadows do have a fall out situation going on but the blend ability of these babies is far beyond question and texture of these shadows are so buttery and creamy.
This palette retails for 2200 INR inclusive of shipping. The price may be a bit high but this palette is worth every penny you pay. You pay around 53 INR for each eyeshadow which seems fair enough. Each pan holds 1.02g of product. If you think you might hit pan with this, then you’re wrong. With this palette in hand ‘a little goes a super long way’
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Eye Makeup Look
NOTE: The swatches shown here are on bare skin without any base.
Pros of Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette
- Sturdy and attractive packaging.
- Beautiful arrangement of colors – perfect to create a full eye look
- High, I mean god level pigmentation
- Easily blend able
- 36 months of use from date of opening
- Wears a really long time
Cons of Victoria Note Eyeshadow Palette
- Fall out
- No black eyeshadow (I guess I can make do with this fact when I keep the other colors in mind)
- Since, the shadows in this palette has fall out, always finish the eye look first.
- The foil shadows have crazy high pigmentation but you can use a wet brush and end up with an on fleek metallic eye look.
- The colors blend out so well, you can actually use this palette to do the makeup on the rest of your face. You can use the brown matte eyeshadow (I mix SHADE E in the 5th row and SHADE E in the 6th row) as your contour shade, the mauvy pink (SHADE C in the 5th row) as blush and SHADE A in the third row as highlight.