Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Review: Hello everyone, winters are just around the corner and I am a girl who has dry skin. I always need some deeply moisturising lotions for my skin because no one likes to have dry and scaly skin. Over the years I have tried a lot of lotions for dryness but there are a few which have always performed brilliantly. Today, I am going to share my experience with one such staple lotion from my winter skin care regime.
Cetaphil is a very well known brand all over the world. These days, it is quite readily available almost everywhere.
About Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
- Cetaphil DailyAdvance® Lotion is designed for all-over body use – head to toes. It is fast acting, long lasting and great on even the toughest, extra-dry skin.
- Instantly replenishes, hydrates and protects dry, sensitive skin for 24 hours, leaving it soft and smooth
- Formulated with a unique combination of five key moisturizing ingredients, this luxurious lotion is perfect for daily use
- Clinically proven to hydrate and moisturize for a full day
- Non-greasy, fragrance-free
- Available sizes: 8oz, 16oz
How to Use Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
Use daily for optimal hydration. Apply liberally as often as needed.
Ingredients in Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia lntegrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Price of Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
$ 17.29 for 16 oz in USA
C$ 13.69 for 237 mL in Canada
£ 8.21 for 237 mL in UK and Scotland
€ 21.95 for 460 mL in Europe, France, Germany
CHF 25.87 for 473 mL in Switzerland
A$ 26.75 for 473 mL in Australia
S$ 49.90 for 473 mL in Singapore
RM 144.00 for 50 mL in Malaysia
₹ 338.00 for 100 g in India
In Detail Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Review and My Experience
This product is called a lotion, but consistency wise it is quite thick. You can actually say that this has a cream consistency. Very smooth moisture rich texture as well. Cetaphil products come in different sizes in different countries. But most commonly it is available in 8 oz as well as 16 oz packaging. Also note that cetaphil changes packaging of its products from time to time. However the name remains the same. The smaller sizes come in a tube form. But bigger sizes like the one I have come in a pump disperser bottle. I am sure everyone would agree that pump dispensers are one of the best kind of packagings there is.
I wouldn’t say this has the most pleasant smell. But it doesn’t really bother me. This white coloured rich creamy lotion surprisingly does not feel oily or greasy at all on the skin. When I apply it, it gets absorbed easily without feeling sticky. I generally use this on my body. However I have to admit that sometimes I have used this on my facial skin as well and I haven’t been dissapointed.
How I Use it
I usually use it after my shower everyday. I apply it all over my body. It takes almost no time to get absorbed. The skin on my face isn’t as dry as the skin on my body. Hence I normally don’t use it on my face. But sometimes when my facial skin feels too dry, I do use it on my facial skin on such occasions. The most important reason why I love using this is because it does not feel greasy or oily on my skin.
Post application, my skin feels moisturised and nourished. The noteworthy part is, the skin stays hydrated all day long. My skin never feels dry or stretchy anymore. Even in winters, this is my favourite go to daily moisturiser. If you are someone who already is facing dry skin problems, I strongly suggest using this lotion. It not only deeply moisturises the skin, it also heals dry and scaly areas. Within a couple of days, you will be able to notice actual difference in the appearance and feel of your skin.
Overall I feel this is one of the best moisturising lotions available in the market for dry skin beauties. Even if you have normal skin type, do try this during the winters. This lotion has worked like a miracle for me. Although it does not cost much, the effects this has are comparable to some high end hydrating products. Cetaphil products are mostly available almost everywhere in the world. I am happy that their prices are quite within budget. Hence, this is one skin care gift that everyone can present themselves.
If you have ever tried out this product, do not forget to mention about your experience in the comments section below. By reading everyone’s reviews, we are able to help more and more people who might be interested in knowing further about this product.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
1. I really like the convenient packaging.
2. Although it has cream consistency, it is easy to apply on the skin.
3. Gets absorbed quickly.
4. Never feels oily or greasy.
5. Keeps the skin moisturised for the entire day.
6. Heals dry and scaly skin.
7. This product is dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin types as well.
Cons of Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
1. May not be an ideal moisturiser for summers specially for ladies who have normal to combination skin.
1. Never skip lotion specially during colder months.
2. Keeping your skin moisturised makes it look healthy and prevents skin ageing.
3. You can also apply this lotion locally on dry patches.
4. I am not sure about its effects on acne. Hence, I do not recommend its usage on active acne.
5. Although this claims to be fit for sensitive skin, I stull suggest doing a patch test before using this all over your body.