The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon Review: Hi guys, first of all I would like to say Thank you and a big shout out to the MBF team for giving me this opportunity. Before I start with the review, let me introduce you to my skin. I have combination skin. My skin has a life of its own. Some days it’s dry like a desert and some days dripping oily. I have had acne issues in the past but thankfully it’s gone for good! 😀
So today I will be reviewing The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in the variant Lemon 🍋. The face shop is a Korean brand. As we all know Korea is the number 1 beauty hot spot in the world. Korea is so well advanced in beauty. They own some best of the products and technologies. Now coming back to the product. My skin currently being oily, I picked up the Lemon variant.
About The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon
Enriched with pure Lemon and nine kinds of herb extracts, this lovely foam provides moisture and nutrition that leaves skin soft, clear elastic and youthful. Perfect for all skin types, this beauty essential is an absolute must have!
- The rich essence of this foam great cleansing properties and softens the skin.
- This product is dermatologically tested.
- Created to give you a gorgeous Korean beauty experience.
- Enriched with lemon extracts, which has effective oil control and whitening properties.
- Rich Vitamin C content, helps cleanses pores, keeping your skin water-oil balance.
- Leaving your skin cleansed and brightened without feeling dry and stiff.
How to Use The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon
Massage over wet face and rinse off with luke warm water.
Ingredients in The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon
Price of The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon
₩ 3300.00 for 170 mL in Korea
RM 18.90 for 170 mL in Malaysia
S$ 8.00 for 170 mL in Singapore
₱ 800.00 for 170 mL in Philippines
$ 6.88 for 5.74 fluid oz in USA
£ 6.50 for 170 mL in UK (approx)
C$ 7.00 for 170 mL in Canada
₹ 300.00 for 170 mL in India
In Detail The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon Review, Swatches and My Experience
It is packaged in a big off-white tube and has a sturdy flip cap making it travel friendly. The tube is really big.
The texture is foamy and lathers well. The consistency is quite thick. A pea size amount is enough for your entire face.
This has become my favourite face wash in no time. I love it’s mild lemon scent. The texture is so smooth to apply. Also, it lathers perfectly. It makes my skin so fresh. My pores feel clean. It actually makes my skin look brighter. You can see a visible glow immediately after using it. It keeps my skin looking clean and oil free for a good time.
Even though the face wash says it is suitable for all skin types yet I would not recommend this face wash for dry skin. Reason being that it makes my skin a bit dry and stretchy after using it. Hence I follow it up with a moisturizer. I also feel this face wash has some what helped me in removing the sun tan that I recently got while I was on a vacation.
For my combination skin, this face wash proved to be really good. It actually does everything it claims except for the fact that it might be a little bit drying on the skin. Looking at how much quantity you get for only INR 300/- this product is a great value for money. Always make sure to use a moisturiser after using this face wash depending on your skin type because it is a deep cleanser.
Seeing the performance of this face wash, I believe the other variants of this range will be equally good. So if you’re looking for a face wash which deep cleanses the skin as well as brightens us the skin, I would highly recommend this one from the face shop.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon
1. It is a very good cleanser for oily skin beauties.
2. It removes all traces of oil and make up.
3. It has a very pleasing lemon scent to it.
4. It also refines the pores. Brightens skin and adds a subtle glow.
5. Travel friendly.
6. The quantity is amazing. It will last me a long time, even if I use it everyday.
Cons of The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Lemon
1. Even though the face wash says it is suitable for all skin types, I don’t think this variant is suitable for dry skin. Dry skin beauties can try the Aloe Vera variant from the same range.
2. The packaging is quite big for someone who likes their things to be compact.
3. Availability is only restricted to online retail as of now.
1. Lemon has natural astringent properties. It can do wonders for oily skin.
2. Never let oil sit on your face. Wash your face 3 times a day if you have very oily skin.
3. Moisturise your face immediately if you feel your skin is dry and stretchy after cleansing.