About Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil
• Gel gliding formula
• Perfect styling and shaping of the brows
• Excellent skin compatibility
• Even and long lasting color payoff
• Mineral oil and parable free
How to Use Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil
- Clean your skin thoroughly, wiping off any excess moisturiser, and dab your brows with translucent powder.
- Sharpen your pencil to an extra fine point.
- Draw on your eyebrows or/and fill in where needed
- Dab a little more powder over your drawn-on eyebrows and finish with a makeup or brow sealing solution.
Price of Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil
₹ 499.00 for 1.2 g in India
In Detail Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Eyebrow Pencil Review, Swatches and My Experience
It comes in a matte black cardboard outer packaging. Upon opening it, there is a slim pencil inside. The pencil has two sides. On one end, there is a pencil and on the another end there is a spoolie. The pencil is sharpneable which I dislike. Sharpening the pencil leads to product wastage. And it does not even comes with its own sharpener hence you have to buy a sharpener separately in order to use this product.
Coming on to the shades they just have one shade in this range which I am not really impressed with. I mean only one shade and you expect to match all the eyebrow colour across India. ( Are you serious? 😮 ).
The faces Ultimo pro brow defining pencil is light grey in colour. It’s a good option if you have extremely thin and light brows but if you have thick and dark eyebrows like me this is not an appropriate option for you all. The pencil has a satin finish to it which I dislike I prefer more off a matte finish than satin. I have a thick eyebrows and I really like my brow products to be dark but unfortunately this products does not works for me at all.
It gives a subtle natural look. After I apply the product I can’t even make out that I have applied a brow product. It claims that it a non transferable pencil which is not true. I mean if you step out in afternoon with this pencil on your brows this products is just going to melt in heat. It’s very important for you all to set the product with some powder product to make sure that the pencil does not melts in the heat.
Now coming on to the texture the texture of this is very smooth and buttery, it glides on smooth and effortlessly but to be honest this kind of texture really does not works for an brow product. So the texture is definitely something that didn’t work out that great for me.
Coming on to the final stage of the review which is the staying power it stayed on for 2-3 hours on my brows. Also, when I set it with a eyebrow powder it increases the wear time of the product.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil
2) Comes with a spoolie.
3) Easy availability.
Cons of Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil
1) Does not comes with a sharpener.
2) Only one shade available therefore may not work for everyone.
3) Texture is very creamy hence I feel that it does not works for my brows.
4) Low staying power.
1) There is only one thing that I would like to advice. As I said that the BROW product is very creamy. I would suggest you to use the eyebrow pencil first and then apply a powder product on top of it and then set it with a eyebrow gel.