Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap Review: Hey guys. I love fragrances, and that is the reason why I get gravitated towards some luxury products. Hedonista is marketed as a luxury Indian body care brand. I have tried some of the Hedonista products and so far they were quite nice. When I read the words wine and pomegranate in the ingredient list, I immediately added it to my cart because I love them. Also, Hedonista says that their products are totally natural.
So let us go through the detailed review of this luxury soap as well as learn more about my experience with it.
About Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap
Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath is a luxury, handmade soap with White Wine, Luxury Butters, and Pomegranate. This all-natural soap has antioxidants that keep your skin looking young and supple and is made in the traditional cold process method to provide an extraordinary moisturizing. With a fragrance that makes it a bestseller, each soap comes in a gift-worthy tin box.
- Made in traditional cold process method with White Wine, Luxury Butters, and Pomegranate, the soap has antioxidants to keep your skin looking young and supple.
- This is a secret recipe. The soaps are hand cut and air-cured for at least 4 weeks to give you extraordinary moisturizing.
- Hedonista products are free of parabens, sulfates, or silicones. They do not use artificial colorants or fragrance.
- 100% cruelty-free products, made of high-quality ingredients and organic oils.
- Only food-grade preservatives.
How to Use Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap
- Lather the soap and then rinse off.
- Enjoy this luxurious soap in the shower, tub or with a bucket.
Ingredients in Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap
Saponified coconut oil , Aqua, White wine, Organic shea butter, Red clay, Organic essential oils of orange & lavender, Pomegranate extract
NO Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Artificial colourants or fragrance, Palm oil, Petroleum derivatives, Phthalates, Amines, PEGs, Formaldehyde
Price of Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap
₹ 425.00 for 75 g
In Detail Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap Review and My Experience
The soap comes in a rather luxurious looking tin container. Exactly like their Gourmet Black Bath Soap. The container is filled with artificial green grass to give it an authentic vibe I guess. It has all the product details written on it which is always very convenient. The soap itself is wrapped in a plastic wrap so that the essential oils it contains do not loose their fragrance.
As soon as you remove the wrap, you will notice an amazing scent of orange and lavender essential oil pouring in. Its not overly citrusy or overpowering at all. I absolutely love the way it smells. Whenever I bathe with it, my shower gets filled with its amazing aroma.
The soap however does not lather up much. It just creates a mild amount of foam. In fact, it creates this red coloured mild lather which is just enough to work on the body. The red colour is due to Red clay which it contains.
I have been using this soap once a day for almost 3 weeks now and it has become super thin. I guess maximum it would last me another day or two. Sometimes, my husband uses this too. I love the fact that it never dries out my skin. My skin does not feel dry even if I forget to use a moisturiser. So for my dry skin beauties, this might be a great everyday option (of course, never skip moisturising in addition).
Overall I have to say I really liked using this soap. On the positive side it smells great, cleanses the skin nicely, does not dry out my skin as well as contains all natural ingredients. However if you are someone who likes gorgeously foaming baths, this won’t be a great option. Its because this soap does not really lather up much. It just creates mild red coloured lather, just enough to wash your body.
If you are someone who loves fragranced products in their bath regime, I sure recommend trying out this soap. It is a luxury brand which is not super heavy on the pocket. I agree that this doesn’t last super long but I am not complaining since I quite liked it for other obvious reasons.
Let me know if you’d like me to try more products from the brand. I am in the process of trying out their face scrub. Therefore you can expect the review to be up within this week. 🙂
PROs of Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap
1. I love the authentic yet smart packaging.
2. If you love the smell of orange and lavender essential oils, you are going to love the way this smells.
3. Contains all natural ingredients (As they claim).
4. Cleanses the skin well without drying it out even a little.
5. Will be an amazing option for all skin types, specially my dry skin beauties.
6. Does not contain harmful ingredients like sulfates, parabens, pthalates, silicones etc.
CONs of Hedonista Gourmet Wine Bath Soap
1. Does not create a lot of lather, although personally I don’t mind it.
2. Not readily available everywhere.
3. A little bit on the costly side.
1. If you like aromatic bathing experience, you should totally check this out.
2. Try to keep this soap in a clean and dry place after using because it does melt off faster than ordinary soaps.
3. After you’re done with the soap, you can use the aluminium tub for storing some other stuff like a DIY recipe etc.