All L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks 7 Shades Review, Swatches: #BoldinGold Hello and welcome to MBF Blog. Today we have for you the swatches and review of all shades in the Loreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks. Overall, there are a total of 7 shades in this #GoldObsession range. Basically each shade is signed by one of the 7 brand ambassadors for Loreal Paris. We have listed it all down in detail for you guys. So let’s get into it and explore everything about this range of shimmery lipsticks from L’Oreal Paris.
All L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks Shades Available
L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Plum Gold
L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Rouge Gold
L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Scarlet Gold
L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Le Gold
L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Rose Gold
L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Mocha Gold
L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Coral Gold
About L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks
Get Set to be #BoldInGold. L’Oreal Paris introduces the latest beauty trend from Paris – Gold Obsession by Color Riche. Infused with precious 24 carat gold* for illuminated lips.(Note – *Particles coated with 24 carat gold. )
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Gold Obsession delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. It’s unique formula contains Jojoba oil for unrivaled moisture and comfort along with matte gel technology to create an intense matte look.
- Jojoba Oil keep lips hydrated
- Highly pigmented for a rich matte effect
- Available in 7 different shades.
- Easy to apply and long lasting
GOLD OBSESSION BY COLOR RICHE
Inspired by the runway trends in Paris, presenting 7 glamorous shades, wrapped in 24-Karat* Gold for a statement look. L’Oreal Paris introduces the new Gold Obsession collection that provides intense, deep colour with the richest care! Now get the benefits of a Color Riche Moist Mat lipstick with a shimmering hint of gold. Wear yours alone or pair it up with another gold lipstick shade to create a lip look that’s all you- the velvety pigments mixed with a touch of pure gold give you an illuminated finish and a radiant look. It’s Trendy. It’s Bold. And It’s Gold.
Price of L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks
£ 6.99 for 3.7 g in UK
₹ 1025 for 3.7 g in India
SGD 21.90 for 3.7 g in Singapore
How to Use L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks
1st Step – Draw: To smooth your lips and define your lips outline your lips with Color Riche lipliner in the shade closest to your chosen Gold Obsession lipstick shade.
2nd Step – Fill and Accentuate: Apply your chosen Gold Obsession lipstick, starting from the cupid’s bow to corners.
3rd Step – Finish: Use Color Riche translucent lip liner (shade 001) around your lips like an eraser to remove any excess.
Designer Tip: Use the Pure Gold shade (Le Gold) as a topcoat with your favourite Color Riche shade. Also can wear it alone for the most striking gold metallic effect.
All L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks 7 Shades Review, Swatches
These lipsticks have one of the most stunning packaging ever. The packaging of the Gold Obsession lipsticks launched in Asia is a little bit different from the packaging of Gold Obsession lipsticks launched in USA and UK. Like always we did some research and found out that there is in fact, one additional shade launched in the US and UK markets known as – Nude Gold. However, the shade “Le Gold” has not been released in those markets.
Loreal says that they have infused these lipsticks with 24 carats of gold. However, the real deal is that the shimmer particles in these lipsticks are coated with gold. So those particles of shimmer that you will notice in these lipsticks are not really gold, but have a fine layer of gold around them. For those of you who are wondering, yes that’s very very less gold in all practicality.
Coming to the shades, they have launched 7 beautiful shades in this range. Mostly pinks, reds and plums. Because the theme was #GoldObsession there is a stark shimmery golden lipstick called “Le Gold” included in the range as well. We are not sure if everyone will be comfortable wearing it alone. However, when used on top of any lipstick or as an eyeshadow, the shade “Le Gold” is a total bomb of a shade. No wonder it is the best selling shade in this range.
All L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipstick Individual Shade Review and Loreal Celebrity Brand Ambassador Behind it.
Following are the individual review of the 7 shades
Loreal Gold Obsession Lipstick Plum Gold Review
Celebrity Ambassador – Gong Li
– This one is a pure plum lip colour with subtle golden shimmers in it. Loreal has kept it simple as well as classic in all these lipsticks. There is pure pigment as per the shade and then subtle gold shimmers. Plum Gold shade sets into a comfortable matte finish.
Loreal Gold Obsession Lipstick Rouge Gold Review
Celebrity Ambassador – Aishwarya Rai Bachhan
– As the name suggests this is a gorgeous red shade with warm undertones. Very pigmented with gold shimmers. In fact, this shade will be a perfect bridal red if you’re planning a bright red shade on your wedding. This sets into a comfortable finish, not exactly matte.
Loreal Gold Obsession Lipstick Scarlet Gold Review
Celebrity Ambassador – Luma Grothe
– A perfect scarlet red. Neither too warm, nor too cool toned. A shade which would suit all skin tones as well as will be apt for all occasions! Again, has subtle gold shimmers in it. This sets into a comfortable matte finish.
Loreal Gold Obsession Lipstick Le Gold Review
Celebrity Ambassador – None. This is also a limited edition shade.
– This is the most unique lipstick shade that I have ever come across. It is basically pure gold shimmers in the form of a lipstick. There is absolutely no other element in it except fine gold shimmers which makeup this lipstick. Can be used on top of lipsticks for an extra metallic fun, or can be used as an eyeshadow etc. I mean this is such a versatile product, you can play with it in many ways while doing makeup. Therefore, totally love this one. Did we mention before that this is also the best seller shade in this range!
Loreal Gold Obsession Lipstick Rose Gold Review
Celebrity Ambassador – Sonam Kapoor
– A lovely pink shade with gold shimmers. I know this is called rose gold but to us this is a fuchsia pink with gold shimmers. In fact, this pretty shade will suit a variety of skin tones. Also, it sets into a comfortable finish.
Loreal Gold Obsession Lipstick Mocha Gold Review
Celebrity Ambassador – Eva Longoria
– This is a gorgeous burgundy shade with beautiful golden shimmer. Had this been released around the end of the year, this would have been a perfect fall shade for the holidays! If you are someone who loves burgundy, this will also be your favourite. Very pigmented with the longest staying power in this range. Also, this one sets into a comfortable finish.
Loreal Gold Obsession Lipstick Coral Gold Review
Celebrity Ambassador – Chom Poo Araya A. Hargate
– As the name suggests, a perfect coral with subtle gold shimmers. A gorgeous shade which in fact, will suit most of the skin tones. This particular shade does not set into a complete matte finish but more of a satin finish.
So these were the 7 shades launched almost everywhere in the world. In some parts of the world, instead of the “Le Gold” Shade, Loreal has launched a shade called “L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Nude Gold CP36” which from the pictures looks like a neutral shade. However, we cannot comment on this shade because its not launched in this part of the world. So, let us have a look at the swatches of all the shades.
All L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks Shades Swatches
Left to Right – Plum Gold, Rouge Gold, Scarlet Gold, Le Gold, Rose Gold, Mocha Gold, Coral Gold
If you have any further questions that you’d like to ask us, or if you have any additional information on these products, please be kind and share with us in the comments section. Till then, we hope this post was useful for you guys. Take care 🙂