Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17 Review, Swatches: Hello Beauties. I am back again with another lipstick review. Today I am again reviewing a lipstick by Sugar Cosmetics from their Smudge Me Not Range. I have 3 lip colours from this range as I am a sucker of matte lipsticks. The shade I am reviewing today is their newly launched shade called Fiery Berry. Sugar has launched some new shades a few months ago and fiery berry is one of them.
I was searching for the shade Wine and Shine but I didn’t get it anywhere. I really wanted that shade but it was out of stock everywhere. Hence, I picked Fiery Berry shade. Keep on reading to discover more about Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry.
About Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry
When you’re a pro at mixing the subtle with the seductive into one heady cocktail of style, Fiery Berry will always be the number you will dial! One classic marsala. In fact every lipstick lover’s dream.
If you’ve ever lusted for a “one-coat wonder” product for your lips, your search ends here. Furthermore, Get a full-blooded burst of pigment with just a single swipe of the SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick that will stay the day and right up till the night! Wine, coffee & date-proof – this is a matte lipstick that is guaranteed to last longer than your longest day. Also available in 20 stunning shades that will make it difficult to choose – the question is, are you ready to commit to a lipstick that is built to last?
- The SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick gives you opaque pigmentation with a single swipe that stays all day with zero feathering or fading.
- Our favourite mattifying fix contains a generous helping of Vitamin E and comes in a full range of 10 gorgeous shades that is guaranteed to make your OOTDs stand out!
- This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
- Size: 4.5 mL
How To Use Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17
- For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip.
- Since the formula is very pigmented, we also suggest applying the color to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
Ingredients In Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Isododecane & Trimethylsiloxysilicate. Cyclopentasiloxane & Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite. Propylene Carbonate, Vitamin – E, Propyl Paraben.
Price Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17
₹ 499.00 for 4.5 mL in India
$ 12.99 for 4.5 mL in USA
In Detail Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17 Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Lipstick comes in a black and green printed cardboard box which looks really nice and girly. The lipstick itself is in a rectangular see through tube with black twist up lid. There is a small sleek wand attached to the cap which helps to apply the lip colour precisely. There is a sticker at bottom of the tube with shade number and name on it. The lid closes tightly which makes it easy to carry this lipstick in my bag or clutch for touch ups.
Texture & Finish
Sugar Lip Colour Fiery Berry has a semi liquid-y consistency, means it is not too liquid-y nor too creamy. It glides on lips very smoothly and effortlessly without tugging on my lips. It settles into a matte finish really quickly. So you need to be really fast while applying this lipstick, to avoid streaky application. Once it settles, it does not move from its place. One single swipe is enough to cover the pigmentation of the lips.
The lipstick does not feel uncomfortable on lips. This lipstick does not accentuate fine lines or dry patches as the shade plum yum does. You can clearly see in the pictures below that it does not accentuate my lips fine lines.
Shade Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17
Fiery Berry is a very beautiful classic Marsala shade. The shade is very bold and bright. It instantly brightens up my face and adds a lot of glamour to my look. It is definitely not an everyday wear shade as it is the darkest colour in Sugar Smudge Me Not collection. Lovely shade which will suit Indian skin tone perfectly.
The lipstick stays on my lips for about 8 to 9 hours. In fact, I applied this shade on my friend’s wedding and this lipstick did not move or budge from its place. But after having a heavy oily dinner, it does fade a bit – but not completely. The lipstick is very impressive in terms of its staying power. Its true to its name Smudge Me Not. It takes a lot of time to come off. I use my baby oil and massage my lips twice to remove every traces of it and after that I use my micellar water.
Sugar Smudge Me Not Lipsticks are very affordable as compared to the quality. They are available in an array of beautiful shades to choose from. Fiery Berry is one of the most beautiful a well as boldest of all the shades. These lipsticks are non transferrable and comfortable to wear. It stays on lips for about 8 to 9 hours which is really very impressive.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17
- Colour coded packaging.
- Small and sleek wand which enables me to apply the lipstick with control and precision.
- Array of shades available.
- Travel Friendly.
- Available on their official site, all shopping sites as well as on selected retail stores.
- Beautiful Marsala shade which may suite all complexions.
- Feels comfortable on lips.
- Does not dry out lips and does not looks patchy.
- Does not accentuate fine lines like plum yum shade.
Cons Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Fiery Berry 17
- It dries quickly and settles into matte finish so apply it carefully.
- A little drying on lips.
- Removing it is little difficult.
- I recommend you to apply a lip liner to outline your lips first and than apply it to avoid any mistake as it is very dark shade.
- The lipstick is little drying so apply a good lip balm underneath.
- Remove it with a good quality makeup remover or any oil to ensure the lipstick to comes of easily.