Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review, Swatches: Hello Beauties! How are you all? Hope you all are doing well. This is my very first post on MBF and I am very excited about it. I love to write and explore new things especially about beauty and makeup. Therefore here I am.
Today I am here to review a lipstick from a well known brand called Sugar Cosmetics. I love this brand because their makeup quality is amazing and affordable as well. The lipstick I am reviewing is from their Smudge Me Not Range which is the matte liquid lipstick. The shade of liquid lipstick I am reviewing today is Plum Yum. Want to know more about the lipstick and shade? Than keep on Reading!
About Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04
Crafting an elegant look that blends the artistic with the stylish? Embrace the mild tones of Plum Yum whose muted berry shade with its immortal appeal is bound to weave an aura of grace around you If you’ve ever lusted for a “one-coat wonder” product for your lips, your search ends here. Get a full-blooded burst of pigment with just a single swipe of the SUGAR
Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick that will stay the day and right up till the night! Wine, coffee & date-proof – this is a matte lipstick that is guaranteed to last longer that your longest day. Available in 10 stunning shades that will make it difficult to choose – the question is, are you ready to commit to a lipstick that is built to last!
Benefit Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Lipstick Plum Yum 04
- The SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick gives you opaque pigmentation with a single swipe that stays all day with zero feathering or fading.
- Our favourite mattifying fix contains a generous helping of Vitamin E and comes in a full range of 10 gorgeous shades that is guaranteed to make your OOTDs stand out!
- This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
- Size: 4.5 mL
How To Use Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
- For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip.
- Since the formula is very pigmented, we suggest applying the colour to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
Price of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
₹ 499.00 for 4.5 mL in India
$ 12.99 for 4.5 mL in USA
In Detail Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review, Swatches and My Experience
Firstly and most importantly lets talk about the packaging. The lipstick comes packed in a very beautiful and girly packaging. The outer cardboard has a beautiful design to grab anyones attention according to me. The actual lipstick comes in a small rectangular see through tube which is handy for me to spot the shade easily. It has a twist up black cap with Sugar logo printed on it. This lipstick like any other liquid lipstick has a doe foot applicator which helps to apply lipstick precisely and evenly. Any how the actual lipstick is normal nothing very attractive or attention grabbing except the outer carton it comes in. The cap closes tightly and hence it is travel friendly and can be carried around easily without any hassle.
Texture And Finish
The texture of the lipstick is a little thick and not very liquid-y like many other liquid lipsticks out there. It glides on lips very smoothly and evenly. I love liquid lipsticks which have a little thick mousse like consistency because they do not feel uncomfortable on my lips. This lipstick dries completely matte within one minute of application. However, the lipstick tends to accentuate fine lines and dry patches of lips. Scrubbing and moisturising lips prior to application is advisable. Somehow the finish it gives is good and it does not feel uncomfortable on lips.
Sugar Plum Yum Liquid Lipstick Shade
Sugar describes the shade Plum Yum as muted plum shade. On me this shade looks like a beautiful dusty pink colour. Plum yum is very wearable shade. In fact, girls with any skin tone can sport this shade. According to me it is an MLBB shade. It brightens up my complexion instantly.
The staying power of this lipstick is about 6 to 7 hours. If you eat anything oily, it fades from centre of the lips and does not look good. Otherwise, normally the lipstick fades evenly and does not look patchy. Removal of the lipstick is a big task however. I remove it with my coconut oil and wet wipes. It does not come off easily and takes a lot of time.
Considering the price and quality of the lipstick, it is very affordable and comes in array of shades to choose from. Plum yum is a very beautiful dusty pink shade which appears a perfect nude for my NC42 skin tone. The staying power of the lipstick is also very impressive. Though removal is very hard and time consuming.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of Sugar Smudge Me Not Lipstick Plum Yum 04
- Attractive outer cardboard packaging
- Beautiful dusty pink shade for every skin tone.
- Does not feel uncomfortable on lips.
- Stays upto 7 hours without oily meal.
- Texture is thick and not liquid-y.
- Does not dry out lips overly. (when applied over prepped lips)
- Settles completely matte within one minute of application.
- Does not stain lips (which is a pro for me)
Cons Of Sugar Smude Me Not Lipstick Plum Yum 04
- Not a fan of its inner packaging.
- Accentuates fine lines on the lips.
- Lip balm application is a must.
- Removing it is time consuming.
- This lipstick dries out lips as well as accentuates dry patches. Hence, exfoliate and moisturise your lips before applying it.
- Use coconut or olive oil to remove this lipstick completely. Oils will melt it down and will remove every traces of it.