Today I am going to talk about a face wash from Ponds which is a common favourite among a lot of my girls. I got it one fine day and so lets get right in and see how this exactly was…
About Ponds White Beauty Daily Spot less lightening facial foam with pro vitamin B3 review
Exfoliate your way to brighter skin with White Beauty Daily Spotless Lightening Facial Foam. Enriched with Pro Vitamins B3, it lifts away deep seated dirt and dead skin, to reveal a radiant, glowing complexion!
- Reduces dullness and brightens skin
- Washes away the dead skin cells
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Cleanses deeply for a glowing and visibly brighter skin
Special Ingredient– Pro-vitamin B3
A powerful ingredient that delivers brighter, radiant skin.
I got the 50 g tube for Rs 75/-
Ponds has now increased the price to around Rs 80/- but you can get it on discounts.
In Detail Ponds White Beauty Daily Spot less lightening facial foam with pro vitamin B3 review and My Experience
I have reviewed the Ponds White beauty Tan removal Facial Scrub and this face wash is from the same range. It goes without saying that I do not believe in the “White Beauty” tag that this line of products hold. I strongly feel one should be proud of their skin tone. Moving on,
The product comes in a nice tube packaging with a flip open top. The cap fits well and won’t let the product spill so the product is fairly safe to take around in the travel bag. This has a mild fragrance which is quite characteristic to Ponds products. When it comes to consistency, this is one of the creamiest face washes out there.
How I Use it
I take a pea sized amount and work it on my wet facial skin. It creates this lovely thick lather and feels really nice on the skin. It washes off easily from the skin and makes the skin feel very fresh. I normally use this face wash after I come back home or after a long day.
I love how it imparts some amount of brightening on the skin. This cleans the skin very well I guess thats the reason for that immediate bright skin after using this face wash. The brightening effect however is not that long lasting.
I have combination skin and this always takes the least bit of oils/dirt from the face, as much as the best of face cleansers can. However I do not rely on merely face wash to take out make up which of course is a makeup remover’s job. According to me, beauties with oily, combination and normal skin would like how this product works but on the other hand, dry skin beauties may not be happy since it does make the face feel a little dry. So it becomes very important to follow it up with a good facial moisturiser.
PROs of Ponds White Beauty Daily Spot less lightening facial foam with pro vitamin B3
1. Sturdy travel friendly packaging.
2. Creamy consistency, creates a lovely rich lather.
3. Cleanses the skin very well, removes all dirt and oil effectively.
4. Gives an immediate brightening effect.
5. Did not irritate or cause any break out.
6. Affordable and easily available.
CONs of Ponds White Beauty Daily Spot less lightening facial foam with pro vitamin B3
1. As expected, no lightening or whitening effect.
2. Brightening effect is only short lasting, say a couple of hours.
3. Ingredient list is kind of scary.
1. Dry skin beauties are advised to moisturise their skin well after using this.
2. This is really good as a face cleanser after a long day as it takes out all impurities from the skin.
3. If you got oily-combination-normal skin, you might actually like this as a budget option.
Would I recommend this?
I actually quite like it (of course ignoring the whitening claim). In fact I keep this in my handbag usually when I am going to be out for long as it gives me that refreshing feeling after cleaning my skin so well.