Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask Cloth Review: If you follow me on instagram ( @asthambf) you guys know I have been obsessed with sheet masks of late. I have been pampering my skin quite a lot lately since summers are here and the hot winds try to take a toll on my skin. My skin type is combination however, these days its feeling drier than usual. May be because the air is super dry these days. Therefore, I took out this mask from my stash and put it to test. Another reason why I wanted to try this out was because it says “Rose”. Anything which says “Rose” calls out to me because I love roses 🙂 So, now without talking any further, let me take you into the review and tell you in detail about my experience with this sheet mask.
About Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask
Pose pose pose for the close up pose nothing beats rose botanical hydrating rose face mask
Come into the Garden, Maud. it’s mother nature’s beauty parlour. let our hydrating mask with balancing rose flower extract leave your skin flawless and radiant, with not a hint of dryness, flakiness, green fly or mildew. close up, we’ll turn you into a pruning (shouldn’t that be preening?) picture of perfection.
This botanical hydrating rose cloth mask is an individually packaged soft cloth facial mask ideal for a 20 minute facial. It contains a mix of sodium hyaluronate and a bouquet of extracts including provence rose, english ivy and aloe to deliver unsurpassed moisture and nourishment to your skin.
How to Use Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask
- Open pouch, take out pre-moistened mask and unfold.
- Press lightly with fingertips to set the mask in place over your cleansed face.
- Relax for 20 minutes and then remove mask.
- Gently massage remaining fluid into the skin.Discard mask after use.
- Do not apply to irritated or sensitive skin.
Ingredients in Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask
Aqua/Purified Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Panthenol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethylaurate/ VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-16, Macadamia Glycerides, Allantoin, Butylene Gylcol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hedera Helix Extract, Rose Centifolia Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Methylisothiazolinone.
Price of Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask
€ 3.50 for 25 g in Europe
$ 3.50 for0.83 oz in USA (not easily available)
£ 2.50 for 25 g in UK
C$ 6.00 for 25 g in Canada (approx)
A$ 4.00 for 25 g in Australia
₹ 299.00 for 25 g in India
In Detail Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask Cloth Review and My Experience
This face mask comes in a deep rose pink coloured packet which has all the details written at the back including a detailed list of ingredients. The punch line of the brand Anatomicals is “we only want you for your body”. Hence, as you can guess, this brand makes skin and hair care products. The names of the products are rather “funky” if I may say. What I really love about the brand is the fact that they do not test on animals. 🙂 Also, their products are free of parabens.
As soon as I open the packet, I feel like I just opened a packet of roses. The smell of roses in this mask is so natural that I would almost confuse it with a bouquet of fresh roses if my eyes are closed. Completely obsessed with the smell here. The mask is kept folded inside the packet. Its a very thin cloth sheet mask which is layered over a thin plastic like paper. This makes sure that the sheet mask is easy to unfold.
The mask is generously soaked in the serum. In fact, after you take out the mask, there is enough serum left in the packet that you can use it again 😛
How I Use it
I wash my face normally, pat it dry with a cotton towel. Then I take out the mask from the packet, gently unfold it and place it over my facial skin. After slight adjustments it fits pretty fine on my face. I had purchased 2 packets of this mask and hence I have used it twice. One time I let it stay for around 25 minutes. Second time (day before yesterday) I let it sit for almost 35 minutes. It becomes almost dry in around 35 minutes. Then, I remove the mask from my face and gently massage my skin.
When I have this mask on, it feels super relaxing. One thing, I love the smell of roses. Secondly, this has a little cooling sensation on the skin which feels amazing. I just put the mask on and watch some youtube videos, check out my whatsapp or instagram and stuff 😀 The aroma of fresh roses and the cooling sensation is an amazing way to have your own pamper session at home.
After removing the mask, my skin feels so hydrated that I have never experienced before. I mean my skin literally feels super plump and moisturised. And don’t get me wrong, there is no oiliness at all. Its just my skin which feels and looks hydrated and healthy. The skin feels super soft to touch. The best part is, my skin stays hydrated for at least 2 days after using the mask (of course the effects persist even after washing the face but I don’t use a soap based cleanser for my face). Needless to say, I am in love with this!
I had slight dry patches on my face. This mask literally got rid of dry patches on my skin within 30 minutes which was unbelievable. In addition, it packed my skin with hydration that lasted for 2 days. Isn’t that amazing?
I know this mask may sound marginally pricy specially when we have so many sheet masks available for less than half the price of this. However, the results it gave me were great. If you have dry skin, I highly recommend this mask. Even combination skin beauties would love this. However if you have oily/acne prone skin, please be careful while using this. This moisturised my face like a super product and made my skin look super fresh and plump. I would definitely repurchase it for self pamper sessions when my skin is feeling dry.
PS. Check out my Instagram @asthambf to see this mask in action on my face 😀
PROs of Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask
1. Convenient to use, travel friendly.
2. Smells like a bunch of garden fresh roses.
3. Gives a cooling sensation on the skin.
4. Feels very relaxing when I have this on.
5. Effects are amazing and last for 2 days.
6. Packs a serious dose of hydration in my skin.
7. Skin feels very moisturised, soft and healthy.
8. Leaves absolutely no dry patches behind on the skin.
9. Cruelty free and paraben free.
CONs of Anatomicals Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask
1. Marginally pricy may be?
2. I wish the effects lasted a little longer.
3. Not readily available everywhere.
4. They could have put 2 sheet mask in this packet because after using the mask, there is quite a lot of serum which is left behind in the packet.
1. I usually use the left behind serum later before going to bed. I just directly apply it on my skin and it dries in about 5 minutes. After this, I gently massage my skin. You can do the same if you do not want to waste the serum which is left behind.
2. Never use the same cloth sheet again on your face. It had rested on the face for 20-30 minutes. In this time, it must have had some amount of dust etc settled on the top layer. You do not want to put that on your skin.
3. If you have sensitive skin, so a patch test with the serum inside the packet first before applying the serum soaked sheet on your face.
4. Make sure to clean the face before using any sort of face mask.
I love the sound of a rose face mask, I’ve never tried anatomicals so I will give them a go! x
Lots of love,
My personal favourite way of using this is 2 hours before bridal makeup. I have a backup of 5 all the time for my clients. It vanishes all dry patches and keeps dryness away for 2-3 days. Brides love how nourished the skin looks. 🙂
this face mask is very good and so smooth.