Anatomicals Grease Isn’t the Word Mattifying Face Mask Review, Swatches: Hey guys, I am here to talk about another face mask today. This time for my sisters and misters with oily as well as combination skin types. I mean, we all know the struggle. Oily skin comes with a lot of troubles sometimes like breakouts, acne etc. In fact, as a combination skin girl, my skin always goes oily around my T zone.
Even with makeup on, sometimes I need to blot and touch up some areas on my face because I do not like to look shiny. Glowy on the cheekbones – yes! But not shiny. Hence, I thought of trying out this face mask by Anatomicals.
Claims for Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask
Do you know why beauty school drop outs really drop out? Not because they don’t look like Sandra Dee, but because they don’t appreciate the beauty basics. Like how you should use a face mask once a week, particularly this face mask. Not only has it got groove, it’s got meaning to so many people with greasy skin.
- Mattifying face mask.
- Regulates excess oil for a shine free complexion.
- Enriched with oat protein, it helps to revitalise and hydrate skin, leaving it bright, pure and healthy.
- Leaves your skin feeling renewed and glowing with health.
- Controls growth of blackheads.
How to Use Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask
- Because of the nice consistency, it is easy to apply.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes or more if you wish.
- It leaves a pleasant feeling of freshness which is a proof that it is actually deeply cleansing your skin.
- When it dries, you can wash it off with normal or lukewarm water.
Ingredients in Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask
Aqua, Talc, Kaolin, Glycerin, Hydrolized Oat Protein, Mineral Oil, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-400, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycosaminoglycans, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii, Phenoxyethanol, Jiou Ekisu, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methylparaben, Algae Extract, Propylparaben, CI77742, CI72090.
Price of Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask
£ 1.80 for 15 mL in UK and Scotland
A$ 4.00 for 15 mL in Australia
€ 2.00 for 0.5 fl oz in Europe, Malta, France and Germany
₹ 175.00 for 15 mL in India
In Detail Anatomicals Grease Isn’t the Word Mattifying Face Mask Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask comes in a cool sky blue colour sachet. All anatomicals masks packagings are actually colour coded with lovely colours. Therefore, I guess these will be amazing for a hangout party with your friends. This particular mask is meant to absorb excess oil from the skin. Also, this one is supposed to control blackheads.
The face mask inside has a thin paste like consistency. Other masks that I had used from Anatomicals like their Chocolate Anti Stress Mask as well as Deep Cleansing mud mask did not have such thin consistency like this one. However, the good part is, this sort of a consistency is actually easy to apply and spread on the skin surface. The sachet contains enough product to last for at least 2 uses.
I am not a big fan of its fragrance because it actually smells like a floral deodorant. I mean when you look at the ingredients list, of course it is an added fragrance. But for some reason it isn’t the most pleasing scent for my senses.
How I Use it
I was able to use this mask twice from the sachet. Like I mentioned before, the quantity is pretty generous hence the mask would easily last for 2 uses. I apply is all over my facial as well as neck skin and let it sit. Please note, that you do not need to apply a thick layer of the mask in order to achieve good results. Just apply an average layer on the skin, need not be a thick layer like a clay mask. It takes about 20 minutes to dry. After that, I wash it off with normal temperature water.
The Anatomicals Mattifying mask definitely removes all the extra oils from the skin. In fact, it also takes away small tiny bumps around my forehead. It basically dries out these little imps which are nothing but tiny breakouts. My T zone stays oil free for the entire day or may be a little more after using this mask. I did not notice any extra glow on my skin with the mask.
Now, speaking of the bad effects. Well I have combination skin. So the usual oily areas on my skin like my T zone and forehead areas were happy with the mask. However, the parts of my face which usually tend to get dry like around my cheeks, they got dried out even more. So the essence is, this mask is surely not good for beauties with dry skin type. It will dry out the skin even further.
I feel this is an amazing face mask for my ladies with oily skin type. Combination skin beauties may use this in “multi-masking” or on those specific oily areas of the face. Otherwise, combination skin ladies may also use it all over the face, but make sure to moisturise nicely after using this.
I will not at all recommend this mask for my beauties with dry skin type because this mask has a drying nature. It definitely helped control some breakouts on my forehead area as it dries them out. However, I did not see it working on blackheads. Nor did I see any added glow to the skin.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask
1. I really like the packaging. Its fun with such cute colours as well as light enough to travel with.
2. The thin consistency makes it super easy to apply on the skin.
3. One does not apply a thick layer of the mask.
4. One sachet lasts for at least 2 uses.
5. Absorbs all excess oils from the skin.
6. As a result, controls those tiny breakouts on the oilier areas of the skin.
7. Mattifies the skin to good extent.
8. Amazing for oily skin type beauties.
9. Combination skin beauties will love it for the oilier portions of the skin.
10. Mask has a lot of natural ingredients.
CONs of Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask
1. Not at all a good option for dry skin beauties.
2. Dries out the dry portions of the skin in case of combination skin beauties.
3. Anatomicals products aren’t easily available everywhere.
4. Does not add any glow to the skin.
5. I did not see it working on blackheads.
1. Always use face masks on cleansed skin.
2. Use masks according to your skin type.
3. If you have combination skin type, try multi masking.
4. After using this mask once, fold the end from where you opened it. Store it properly and make sure to use it within 3 days.